Facts of Linda Cardellini
|Birth Date:||June 25, 1975|
|Birth Place:||Redwood City, California, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed(Irish, German, English, and Scottish)|
|Father’s Name:||Wayne David Cardellini|
|Mother’s Name:||Lorraine Hernan|
|Education:||Loyola Marymount University|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|Net worth||$6 million|
Linda Cardellini is a voice entertainer and an American entertainer. She is also known for her role in the adolescent drama Monstrosities and Nerds, which aired on NBC from 1999 to 2000. Paul Feig created it and delivered it for the first time on September 25, 1999.
What Age is Linda Cardellini?
Linda Edna Cardellini, better known as Linda Cardellini, was born on June 25, 1975, in Redwood City, California, United States. She has an American identity and is of mixed Irish, German, English, and Scottish nationality. She grew up in a Catholic family. She was born to a homemaker mother, Lorraine Hernan, and a money manager father, Wayne David Cardellini. She is the youngest of four kids.
She debuted her first appearance when she was 10 years old, when she sang in a school play. She began attending dramatization exercises in a few different schools. In 1993, she graduated from nearby Mountain View’s Catholic St. Francis Secondary School and relocated to Los Angeles to pursue roles in television and film. She attended Loyola Marymount College’s School of Correspondence and earned a degree in theater arts in 1997.
Linda Cardellini’s Husband and Boyfriend
Cardellini dated her Freaks and Geeks co-star Jason Segel for a long time after the show was cancelled. Segel is an American entertainer, jokester, screenwriter, artist lyricist, writer, and maker.
In October 2011, Cardellini married her sweetheart, Steven Rodriguez, an American former Major League Baseball (MLB) second baseman/shortstop who played for the Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers during the 1995 season. Her pregnancy was announced by the couple. Cardellini gave birth to their daughter in February 2012. Cardellini and Rodriguez became preoccupied with the month of June 2013.
What is the Calculated Net Worth of Linda Cardellini?
According to VIP Total assets, she is worth approximately $6 million. She is also a producer on a Netflix series. She’s doing well with the Netflix arrangement. Her annual salary is approximately $510,000, monthly salary of $42,500, and weekly salary of $9,807.69.
Linda Cardellini’s Body Measurement
Linda Cardellini is a beautiful American entertainer with great body proportions. She has bosoms and a midriff. Hip measurements are 37-26-36 inches. She is 130 pounds and wears a 34C bra size. She stands 5’3″ tall and is in good shape. In 2008 Saying magazine, she demonstrated her thin, hourglass-shaped figure by presenting only in a swimsuit and other challenging outfits. Her shoe size is 7 and her dress size is 6. Her eyes are dull brown, and her hair is earthy in color.
Linda Cardellini is a well-known American entertainer who is also well-known in online media. She has over 537k followers on her official Instagram account. She has over 165K likes on her official Facebook page. On Twitter, she has 82.6K followers.
Linda Cardellini’s Career Line
- Cardellini was offered the main big break role in 1996 when she played Sarah on ABC’s Saturday morning surprisingly realistic kids’ series, Bone Chillers.
- Bone Chillers was a Saturday morning American children’s modifying block that aired on ABC from September 13, 1997, to August 27, 2011.
- Following that, she appeared in early evening projects such as Step by Step, Clueless, 3rd Rock from the Sun, and Boy Meets World as Lauren, a young lady who caused a schism between the show’s star couple.
- Cardellini co-starred in the AMC miniseries The Parcel in 1999 and spent the middle of the year in Europe as part of a visiting production of Lancelot, a fourteenth-century Dutch misfortune.
- She landed one of the starring roles in the NBC series Freaks and Nerds, which is an American teen comedy-drama television arrangement created by Paul Feig and executive-produced by Judd Apatow that aired on NBC during the 1999–2000 TV season.
- As Lindsay Weir, an honor understudy in the midst of a personality crisis, she attracted a lot of positive reactions and energy, propelling her to fame.
- The performer appeared in the surprisingly realistic transformation of Scooby-Doo, which is an American animated establishment containing a lot of animated TV arrangements created from 1969 to the present, as well as their subsidiary media, in which she played the animation character Velma Dinkley in 2000.
- She would later reprise her role as Velma in 2004’s Scooby-Doo 2: Beasts Released.
- Cardellini joined the cast of the clinic show emergency room, which was created by author and clinical specialist Michael Crichton and aired on NBC from September 19, 1994, to April 2, 2009, with a total of 331 scenes spanning 15 seasons.
- Samantha Taggart, a free-spirited attendant, in 2003. She appeared on trama center for six seasons, until the arrangement finale, “And in the End…”, and won the TV Land ensemble Icon Award in 2009.
- Her appearances in films include Dead Man for Campus, Strangeland, Good Burger, Legally Blonde, and Brokeback Mountain.
- She was nominated for Gotham and Screen Entertainers Organization awards for her performance as Samantha in the film Brokeback Mountain, and she also appeared as Samantha in the Happy Madison film Grandma’s Boy.
- She was the voice of Ursula in the role-playing video game Gladius, as well as Happiness Goode in the ABC animated series The Goode Family. Cardellini was cast as the lovelorn Clara in the CBS miniseries Comanche Moon in 2007, a prequel to 1989’s Lonesome Pigeon.
- Cardellini returned to the stage in Los Angeles and San Francisco with the Dr. God parody group, appeared in Kill the Irishman and Super, and appeared in the free film Return in 2010 and 2011.
- On Walk 12, 2011, she began with cast members and creators of Monstrosities, Geeks, and Undeclared at the Paley Center for Media’s PaleyFest.
- She was the voice of Wendy on the Disney Channel show Gravity Falls from June 15, 2012 to February 15, 2016.
- Cardellini’s voice appears on the webcast on occasion and lives to show The Exciting Experience Hour on the Sparks Nevada: Marshal on Mars segments.
- In 2013, she was cast as Sylvia Rosen, Don Draper’s love interest on Mad Men. She was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Visitor Entertainer in a Show Arrangement for her performance on Mad Men.
- Beginning in 2015, she co-starred with Kyle Chandler in the new Netflix drama series Bloodline, created by the same people who created Damages. The show was cancelled after its third season in 2016.
- That same year, she appeared as Sara Whitaker in the satire film Daddy’s Home. In 2017, she reprised her role in the sequel film Daddy’s Home 2.
- Cardellini was cast as a co-star alongside Christina Applegate in Netflix’s dark satire series Dead to Me in August 2018.
- She received basic acclaim and was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Extraordinary Lead Entertainer in a Satire Arrangement for her performance.
- She appeared in the 2019 horror film The Revile of La Llorona.