Maddox Malario is a young American social media personality. Maddox Malario is well-known for his comedy mimicry, humor, and amusing abilities. He rose to prominence after posting comedy video clips and lip-sync performances on TikTok.
Ethnicity of Maddox Malario
Maddox Malario was born on July 26, 2004, and he is now 16 years old. He was born in Waterbury, Connecticut, and his zodiac sign is Leo. When it comes to his family, Madadox hasn’t revealed much about his parents, siblings, or other relatives. However, there is evidence that his parents are divorced, as he shared a Tiktok video of his father, Michael, proposing to his future step-mom, Tina.
There is no information about the institution he attends or his educational journey to date. But, given his age, we can assume Maddox is a high school student, unless he decides to take a break and focus on his professional career at such a young age. Furthermore, Maddox began playing baseball for his high school team in his freshman year.
Is Maddox Malario in a relationship with his Girlfriend?
There is no verified information on whether Maddox Malario is currently single or in a romantic relationship. It’s possible that Maddox is protecting his privacy by keeping his relationship status and love affairs hidden from the public. It’s also possible that he’s currently single and concentrating on his acting career.
Nonetheless, Maddox Malario has not shared much information about this matter. Maddox has also not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, Maddox Malario has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life. Nonetheless, Maddox is certain to attract many lovers in the future due to his attractiveness, talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Maddox Malario?
Maddox Malario is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 53 kilograms. Other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are not yet available. Likewise, he has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Maddox Malario
- Maddox Malario is a social media personality. He is best known for his comedy videos on the popular lip-sync and video sharing app TikTok, formerly known as Musical.ly. Maddox has over 808,300 fans on his @maddoxmalario Tiktok account.
- Furthermore, in his first TikTok video from early 2019, Maddox posted a video about his thoughts on soccer girls, basketball girls, volleyball girls, and many others. Maddox has used hip hop songs by Blueface and Lil Nas X, among others, in his TikTok videos.
- Something New (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) by Wiz Khalifa; Cannibal by Kesha; She Belongs to the Streets (Toxic) by Rontae Don’t Play; My Heart Went Oops by Tiagz; Rodeo by Lil Nas X and Cardi B; Praying by Kesha; Wasabi by Little Mix; Kream by Iggy Azalea; OUT WEST by JACK BOYS and Travis.
- Similarly, Maddox has collaborated with several Tiktok content creators for his Tiktok videos. Some of them are @chrissycorsaro (Chriisssyyy), @maxdressler (max), @katie.pego (Katiepego), @ryanclem (Ryan Clements NC), @seanrandles (Sean), @hailey.kae (ur mom), and @kylelunski13. Maddox has danced to choreography by @mattiapolibio (Mattia) and @wilkingsisters (Miranda and Melanie Wilking), among others.
- Other Tiktok content creators Maddox is friends with include @immasonchavis (Mason Chavis), @jetayscue (Jet Ayscue), @baronscho (Baron), @ gracieclout (GC), @itsmerkey (Merrickbeaumont), @payton, @annabananaxdddd (anna), @celiabraud (Celia Braud), and many more!
- Maddox has also done split-screen duet videos on Tiktok with @alex.harman (Alex Harman) to the song Right Back Where We Started From by @minecrafter2011.