Facts of Mahiely Woodbine
|Full Name:||Mahiely Woodbine|
|Birth Date:||April 9, 1973|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||36-32-34 inches|
|Birth Place||New Hampshire|
|Education||New Hampshire, Harvard University|
There are many people in the world who rose to prominence after having a relationship with famous celebrities and stars. Today’s topic is also in the same category as Mahiely Woodbine, who rose to prominence after marrying the well-known American actor Bokeem Woodbine.
What Age is Mahiely Woodbine?
Mahiely Woodbine was born on April 9, 1973, as Mahiely Roberts to American parents. She is of white ethnicity and holds an American nationality. Her father was a football coach, according to some sources, and her mother is a housewife.
Woodbine also attended New Hampshire High School and graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Psychology.
Mahiely Woodbine’s Personal Life
The couple most likely married in a private ceremony, which is why they have not revealed any information about their wedding venue or date. The duo, on the other hand, has a very strong and loyal relationship with each other.
In fact, the couple has an already blessed baby girl. On September 15, 2010, Mahiely announced her pregnancy. On the same day, the couple was spotted at the World Premiere of “Devil.” Mahiely was pregnant at the time.
Mahiely Woodbine at the World Premiere with her baby bump.jpg Mahiely is currently living a happy life with her partner and children. She is currently free of rumors and controversies.
What is the Estimated Net Worth of Mahiely Woodbine?
Mahiely, Bokeem’s famous wife, lives a lavish life thanks to her husband’s net worth. While her actual profession has yet to be determined, her salary and capital are being evaluated. Her husband, on the other hand, has a net worth of $3 million as of 2021.
His film, Spider-Man: Homecoming, grossed $880.2 million at the box office, despite a $175 million budget. He played Herman Schultz in the film, alongside Tom Holland, Michael Keaton, Jon Favreau, and Donald Glover. As a result, Woodbine lives a lavish lifestyle in the United States with her family and children.
Mahiely Woodbine’s Career Line
- Mahiely Woodbine rose to prominence as the wife of the well-known American actor Bokeem Woodbine.
- She has been fascinated by sports since her childhood and used to play for her college team.
- Woodbine has not revealed anything about her profession as of yet.
- Mahiely, her spouse, is an American actor who has appeared in a number of films and television series.
- Among his film credits are The Butcher (2009), Ghost of New Orleans (2011), Total Recall (2012), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), and Billionaire Boys Club (2017).
- He is currently working on his upcoming projects.