Facts of Mangesh Kashyap
|Full Name:||Mangesh Kashyap|
|Profession:||Senior Police Officer|
|Wife||Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Married||Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Salary||INR 78,800 (Approx)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mangesh Kashyap works for the Delhi Police. He is well-known as the husband of Anjana Om Kashyap, a well-known and talented Indian journalist and news anchor. Having Indian nationality Mangesh Kashyap was born in India to Indian parents. Kashyap, a police officer, was a Hindu. He is of Asian ethnicity. Kashyap is an Indian caste also known as Koshyal or Kanshilya. He has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Mangesh Kashyap’s Personal Life
Mangesh Kashyap is a married man. He is married to the well-known and talented journalist Anjana Om Kashyap. He met Anjana for the first time in college and the two became close friends. His wife once said that he is a very loving husband who she adores.
The couple also has a daughter and a teenage son. Mangesh’s wife was involved in a controversy when she was enraged by some boys after reporting on a gang rape case in Delhi. As a result, when Arnab Goswami launched Republic TV, it sparked controversy.
Mangesh Kashyap’s Net Worth and Salary
Mangesh Kashyap has amassed a sizable fortune during his career as an IPS officer. As a Delhi Police officer, he may receive a salary of around INR 78,800 after including all additional benefits, and he also falls within the pay band of 8,700 INR.
Who is Mangesh Kashyap Wife?
His lovely wife is well compensated, with a net worth of $7 million. She has a long and successful career in career journalism and earns an annual salary of about $5,073. His wife, Anjana, is the executive editor of ‘Aaj Tak,’ an Indian Hindi language news channel owned by Living Media Group. She is well-known for her shows “Halla Bol” and “Special Report.”
Anjana Kashyap became acquainted with the peculiarities of the local journalistic world and was given the opportunity to work as a desk job owner for “Zee News.” She worked for “Zee News” for 5 years before moving on to “News 24.” This was followed by her work on “Star News.” She is currently the news anchor for the well-known news channel “Aaj Tak.”
Mangesh Kashyap’s Career Line
- Mangesh Kashyap is a senior police officer with the Delhi Police.
- On June 29, 2001, he was appointed as a Chief Vigilance Officer after the SDMC decided to reject the government’s choice – B R Meena (UP cadre IPS officer).
- According to The Indian Express, a senior SDMC official stated that Mangesh’s appointment was finalized after the standing committee of the civic body approved it.
- The members of the standing committee had received information from the Central Vigilance Commission about Meena’s pending clearance, which was a critical requirement for the position.
- Previously, the Home Affairs Ministry appointed Mangesh Kashyap as the CVO in SDMC for three years, “extendable by another two years with the specific concurrence of the Central Vigilance Commission.”
- The appointment of The letter was addressed to the Delhi government’s Chief Secretary, as well as the LG and the Commissioner of Police.
- While narrowing down the state’s choice for chief vigilance officer, the MCDs stated that the prerogative to appoint a CVO rests with the Centre.
- However, officials stated that while the Delhi government can make suggestions to the MHA, “it cannot appoint” the CVC.
- The circular for the CVO position was first issued on July 9, 2015. The SDMC approved 14 advance applications, only one of which was submitted through the proper channels and with all required documentation.
- Mangesh’s letter, which he used to serve as DCP in New Delhi. Meena was discovered to be complete, and the names were forwarded to the MHA.
- A copy of this was also sent to the Delhi government’s Principal Secretary for Urban Development.