Facts of Marcus Butler
|Full Name:||Marcus Butler|
|Birthday:||December 18, 1991|
|Profession:||an English model and YouTuber|
|Sibling:||65 to 70 kilograms|
Marcus Head servant is an English model and YouTuber who has won over 4.2 million hearts by sharing his insights and life story on his own channel. He also runs the Just Marcus channel, which has over 1.9 million subscribers and over 180 million video views. In addition to that, he was named one of “England’s most persuasive Tweeters” in 2013.
When was Marcus Butler Birthed?
Marcus Steward was born on December 18, 1991, in Shoreham-via-Ocean, England. He is born under the sign of Sagittarius. He is of English origin and of white nationality. Marcus graduated from the self-contained Shoreham School.
Marcus was born into the Head servant family and has a white identity. However, he has not provided any information about his family other than kin’s data. Concerning now, he will generally keep it hidden from the prying eyes of the media.
how much is Marcus Butler Net Worth?
Marcus was also a fan of the YouTube Boyband, which featured artists such as Casper Lee, Joe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, and Jim Chapman. On the 22nd of January 2016, he also released a song called I’m Celebrated with Conor Maynard. In January 2016, their song peaked at number 23 on the UK Singles Chart. Marcus has amassed a modest fortune through his YouTube career since 2020. In any case, his net worth remains under investigation.
Who is Marcus Butler Dating Currently?
Marcus, the attractive YouTuber, is dating Stefanie Giesinger, a young lady. She is a German model who won the ninth season of Germany’s Next Top Model.
In terms of sentiment, Marcus and Stefanie first met at an amfAR event on the French Riviera in 2016. Since then, the couple has not been separated. They astounded their fans when they shared a video of themselves skipping on a sentimental break in Mykonos.
Marcus Butler’s Height and Weight
Marcus stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 65 to 70 kilograms. His hair color is earthy, and he has bruised eyes.
Marcus Butler’s Career Line
- Marcus is also involved in music and was a member of YouTube Boyband. However, after dropping I’m Well Known with Conor Maynard, he rose to unmistakable prominence.
- Marcus began making music, video mashups, and altered games to film and distribute on YouTube while still in school.
- In 2010, he formally launched his self-titled YouTube channel, Marcus Head servant television.
- Finally, he was working on various collaborative recordings with YouTubers such as Lilly Singh, Joey Graceffa, Conor Maynard, Joe Sugg, Connor Franta, Jim Chapman, Caspar Lee, and others. Marcus had gotten one of the English’s most powerful Tweeters by the Message at the time, in 2013.
- Following widespread acclaim, he published his personal history book, Hi, on July 28th, 2015.
- On November 10, 2015, the book was released in the United Kingdom and the United States.