Facts of Marguerite Macintyre
|Full Name:||Marguerite Macintyre|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Education:||University of Southern California|
Marguerite Macintyre is an American actress, writer, and producer. Marguerite Macintyre is a veteran television actress best known for her work on shows such as Kyle XY, The Vampire Diaries, and The Sheild.
How old is Marguerite Macintyre?
Marguerite Macintyre was born on May 11, 1965, in Detroit, Michigan, USA. She is currently 55 years old. He hasn’t revealed anything about her family history. Similarly, there is no information about the childhood journey. In terms of education, she has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California. She performed in her first play at the age of 16, and she is now a student at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London.
How much is Marguerite Macintyre’s Net Worth?
Marguerite is a famous actress. As of 2019, she has a net worth of $1 million to $5 million, all of which is the result of her successful acting career. Similarly, she received a Drama-Logue Award from the west coast theatre publication Drama louge.
Who is Marguerite Macintyre’s Husband?
She is married and has a straight relationship. Similarly, in 2007, she married Cary Lalonde. Furthermore, there isn’t much information available about her husband.
How tall is Marguerite Macintyre?
The lovely lady is 5feet 8 inches tall. Similarly, she weighs about 58kg on average. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-26-34 inches. Similarly, she has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Similarly, she wears a dress size 6.
Career line of Marguerite Macintyre
- When it comes to her career, she is always committed to her acting. Similarly, before becoming famous, she appeared in her first play at the age of 16. Similarly, she has worked on and off Boardway, as well as in television and film.
- Marguerite made her Broadway debut in Michael Blakemore’s City of Angels as Avril Mallory. Favorite New York credits include originating the roles of Bertha Mason Scatcherd in John Caird Sarah Stone’s adaptation of Jane Eyre.
- Similarly, in Alan Menken’s Weird Romance and in Martin Charnin’s Annie Warbucks. She has appeared in regional productions at the Papermill Playhouse, La Jolla Playhouse, Barrington Stage, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Scottsdale Center for the Arts, and Godspeed Opera House. She’ll be performing at the Pantages Theater, Joe Stern’s Matrix Theater, and Garry Marshall’s Falcon Theater in Los Angeles.
- And twice for the Freud Playhouse’s Reprise Series, including her third collaboration with her idol, Larry Gelbart.
- She has five original cast recordings to her credit and has won a Dramalogue award. Marguerite made her primetime television debut as a guest star on Seinfeld’s sixth season premiere.
- She has since appeared as a guest star on Bones, The Mentalist, CSI Miami, CSI New York, and numerous other shows. She was most memorable for her appearance on The Shield, opposite Michael Chiklis.
- In addition, she begins as series regular Abby Day on John Scott Shepherd’s dramedy The Days for ABC, followed by three seasons as Nicole Trager on ABC Family’s TCA award-winning sci-fi drama Kyle KY.
- Most recently, she survived three seasons as Sherriff Liz Forbes on The Vampire Diaries, a CW hit. She recently signed a deal to write a feature film for Darko Entertainment, which will be produced by The Vampire Diaries.