Facts of Maria Lewis:
|Full Name:||Maria Lewis|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Profession:||Author, screenwriter, journalist|
Maria Lewis is an author, screenwriter, and journalist. Maria Lewis rose to prominence after receiving two Aurealis Awards.
How old is Maria Lewis?
Maria Lewis was born on October 24, 1988, in New Zealand. As of now, she is 31 years old and of Australian nationality. She grew up in New Zealand’s stunning South Island. Then it was relocated to the Gold Coast, Queensland.
How much is the Net Worth of Maria Lewis?
In 2018, Maria Lewis’ book “Who’s Afraid Too?” won the Aurealis Award for Best Horror Novel. Similarly, her book The Witch Who Courted Death won the Aurealis Awards for Best Fantasy Novel in May 2019.
She has earned a lot of money as an actress, which she could use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of around $50,000 USD. Furthermore, there is no information about her income or salary.
Is Maria Lewis Married or Dating her Boyfriend?
Maria Lewis has never married or had children. She is currently single. She is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself.
In terms of her previous relationship, she hasn’t dated anyone. She rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps.
How Tall is Maria Lewis?
Maria Lewis is 5 feet 2 inches tall. Similarly, she has beautiful rainbow dyed hair and brown eyes.
Career Line of Maria Lewis
- Regarding Maria Lewis’s career, she began her journalism career as a cadet at the Gold Coast Bulletin at the age of sixteen.
- For several years, she had covered the crime and police beats.
- Similarly, her pop culture writing has appeared in publications such as Empire Magazine, Penthouse, Junkee, New York Post, The Guardian, SFX Magazine, The Daily Mail, Film Ink, i09, The Daily and Sunday Telegraph, Herald Sun, BuzzFeed, ABC, Screen Australia, WHO Weekly, and Bloody Disgusting.
- In the year 2016, she released her debut novel, “Who’s Afraid?” on a global scale. The following year (2017), its sequel “Who’s Afraid Too?” was released.
- This book is about the protagonist Tommi Grayson from Dundee, Scotland, a female werewolf, and is meant to be a twist on Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, as well as “examining the feminine grotesque and the idea of female monsters.”
- Similarly, Hoodlum Entertainment, the team behind Secrets & Lies, Tidelands, and Harrow, is adapting it for television. In 2017, she made her Young Adult debut with It Came From The Deep, a self-published novel about a teenager who discovers a merman living in a lake on the Gold Coast, Australia.
- Similarly, her fourth book, The Witch Who Courted Death, was released on Halloween in 2018.
- This book tells the origin story of Corvossier ‘Casper’ von Klitzing and her brother Barastin, who were first introduced in Who’s Afraid Too? Her fifth novel, The Wailing Woman, is a follow-up novel about a family of banshee sisters.
- Furthermore, this book speaks a series of interconnected stories, each of which focuses on a different type of female monster and is often referred to as the ‘Supernatural Sisters’ series.