Mariale Marrero is a Venezuelan YouTube sensation and social media personality who has channels in both Spanish and English. Mariale Marrero focuses on beauty and fashion. She has quickly risen to prominence as one of the top beauty gurus on the social media platform. She is also a public speaker, having appeared on a variety of television shows, programs, and public events. Similarly, she is currently represented by CAA, one of the world’s leading talent agencies.
How old is Mariale Marrero?
Mariale Marrero was born in the Venezuelan capital of Caracas on March 21, 1991. Marialejandra Marrero Ramos is her legal name. Her zodiac sign is Aries, and she will turn 30 in 2021. She was born in Venezuela and is of Venezuelan nationality.
Her mother’s and father’s names have not been revealed as of yet. She does, however, have a younger sister named Marielena. Mariale has featured her in a number of her YouTube videos. Aside from that, no information on her other family members is currently available. Her father, on the other hand, has died. Mariale and her husband relocated to Los Angeles, California, USA, following this incident, and are currently residing there. She also has a dog named “Burrito” as a pet.
How much is Mariale Marrero Net Worth?
Youtube has recognized Mariale Marrero for her success with six different YouTube Play Buttons. She received three Silver Play Buttons for reaching 100,000 subscribers across all three of her channels. In addition, she received three more Gold Play Buttons for reaching one million subscribers across all of her YouTube channels. In addition, Mariale has one Diamond Play Button for reaching a total of 10 million subscribers.
Mariale was also nominated in the “Tweet Setter” category for Venezuela’s “El Nacional newspaper’s Twitter Awards” in 2012. In addition, she was nominated for the “Cacique de Oro 2016” award in the category of “Best Influencer.” Surprisingly, she was successful. Similarly, she was nominated in the “Styler del Ano” category for the MTV Millennial Awards 2017.
Marila Marrero’s primary source of income is also Youtube. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of 2020.
Is Mariale Marrero married?
Luis Valera and Mariale Marrero first met in 2007. They eventually married in October 2013. The couple has not yet given birth to a child. Similarly, Mariale and her husband post a lot of adorable pictures of each other on their social media accounts. They are also well-liked by their supporters.
How tall is Mariale Marrero?
At the moment, Mariale’s height and weight are unavailable. Marrero’s other body measurements are also unavailable for the time being. Her entire body measurement is still being reviewed. Her eyes are hazel and her hair is black.
Career line of Mariale Marrero
- In January 2010, Mariale Marrero began her YouTube journey and career. Her YouTube channel was originally called “Makeuplocalypse,” but it has since been renamed Mariale. Her Youtube channel currently features everything related to beauty, makeup, and fashion, as well as fun challenges, food videos, technology-related videos, reaction videos, and vlogs.
- She has currently posted over 923 videos on her YouTube channel, has 12.8M subscribers, and has received 1,329,279,817 views.
- Mariale also launched her second Youtube channel, “Mariale SinPatuque,” in January 2011. She began the channel as a personal vlog, but it gradually evolved into a daily vlog channel. She shares private videos of herself and her husband.
- We can see our daily adventures, shopping, and travel stories, as well as personal life videos. Thousands of videos can be found on this YouTube channel. It has also managed to attract millions of subscribers.
- Marrero also launched a new YouTube channel, “Mar “. Since its inception on October 22, 2015, the channel has received 82,830,160 views. The content of the channel was in English. For English-speaking audiences, this channel covers everything related to beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. Similarly, her personal life is documented in general vlogs on her channel. This channel has millions of subscribers as of now.
- In April 2017, Mariale Marrero debuted her own lipstick line, “Mariale.” Similarly, in August 2018, she was the official image of Smashbox Cosmetics’ new collection “Ablaze,” which was available in all ULTA stores worldwide.
- Mariale has also opened her own e-commerce store, “Club Mar.” She has also collaborated with brands such as Smashbox Cosmetics, TooFaced, Revlon, Bliss, L’Oreal Paris, Lancome, and Urban Decay.
- Mariale is also well-known on social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. In addition, she has millions of followers across all of these social media platforms.