Facts of Marie-Josee Croze
|Full Name:||Marie-Josee Croze|
|Birthday:||February 23, 1970|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Despite being driven by fear and destiny at first, Marie-Josée Croze’s career as a performer has blossomed over the years. She’s made an astonishingly successful career out of trusting her instincts and inspiring herself to thrive in life and in business.
When was Marie-Josee Croze born?
Marie-Josee Croze was born on February 23, 1970 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She was a stray who was adopted at the age of three by four different kids in Longueuil, Montreal. She was born under the zodiac sign of Pisces. She considers herself to be both a French Canadian and a white nationality.
From 1986 to 1987, she studied plastic expressions at the cégep du Vieux Montréal, but she later changed her mind and preferred the stage at the La Veillée-Prospero Theater workshop in Montreal.
Estimated Net Worth of Marie-Josee Croze
Marie-Josee Croze, a Canadian entertainer, is estimated to have a net worth of around $2 million as a result of her skills. Marie is paid more than $500k per year for her television and film appearances.
In 2003, she starred in The Barbarian Invasions, which grossed $26.92 million. The film was made with a $5 million budget. Her film Munich grossed $130.4 million in 2005, despite a $75 million budget.
She claimed at the time that Murder on the Orient Express grossed $352.8 million in 2017. Murder on the Orient Express was made on a shoestring $55 million budget.
Since purchasing the entertainer, Marie has led a lavish lifestyle. She is satisfied with the outcome of her professional career.
Marie-Josee Croze’s Body Measurement
Marie has kept her perfect body shape. She is 168cm tall and 5 feet 7 inches long. Her body weight is approximately 59 kg (130 lb). She also has a slim build, with measurements of 33-25-35 inches. Her hair is light, and her features are blue-shaded.
Marie-Josee Croze’s Career line
- Marie-Josee Croze is an entertainer who made her acting debut as Vendeuse boutique in the 1991 TV film Lance et Compte: Le Choix. She has since appeared in a number of TV shows and films. She made her feature film debut in Gilles Carle’s underappreciated La Postiere ( 1992).
- In Geroge Mihalka’s 1993 film La Florida, she played a hot French Canadian youngster marching around the seashores of the Sunshine State.
- Marie was honored at the 21st Genie Awards for her performance in Denis Villeneuve’s Maelstrom (2000). At the 2003 Cannes Film Festival, she won an award for her performance in “The Barbarian Invasion.”
- Marie was cast in Steven Spielberg’s December 2005 film “Munich,” and she worked with Julian Schnabel on The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007).
- Her work in films such as Guilaume Canet’s worldwide hit Ne le dis à personne (2006), Julie Lopes-Mères Curval’s et Filles (2009) starring Catherine Deneuve, Zabou Breitman’s Je l’aimais (2009) starring Daniel Auteuil, and Nicole Garcia’s Un Balcon Sur la Mer (2010) starring Jean Dujardin is her most well-known in France.
- Marie was the first Canadian to receive the Romy-Schneider Award for the most promising up-and-coming entertainer in the French entertainment world in 2010. She was chosen as an individual from the main rivalry jury at the International Film Festival of Marrakech in November 2012.
- She was granted French citizenship in 2012.
- Marie won Genie Awards in 2000 and 2003 for her leading role in “Maelström” and supporting roles in “Les Invasions Barbares.” In 2001 and 2003, she received the Prix Jutra award for best entertainer for her roles in the films “Maelström” and “Les Invasions barbares.”