Facts of Marita Stavrou
|Full Name:||Marita Stavrou|
|Birthday:||November 2, 1965|
|Net Worth:||$500 thousand|
Marita Stavrou is an accomplished and well-known American actress. Marita Stavrou is well-known for her roles in films such as Dinner Rush in 2000, Strictly Business in 1991, and Family Matters in 1989. Not only has she appeared in films, but she has also appeared in several television series.
Where was Marita Stavrou born?
Marita Stavrou was born on November 2, 1965, in the United States. In 2020, she will be 55 years old. Similarly, she is an American by nationality and of mixed ethnicity. She was born under the sign of Scorpio. Unfortunately, there is no information available about her early life or family background, as well as her educational background.
How much is Marita Stavrou’s Net Worth?
Marita earns a good living as an actress. She has appeared in several films and television shows, which has contributed to her financial success. Marita Stavrou has a net worth of around $500 thousand. Stavrou has amassed a fortune of at least a million dollars during her 28-year acting career. There are no specifics about the assets she possesses.
She also received money as part of the divorce settlement with her ex-husband, Reggie Miller. Her ex-husband, Reggie Miller, on the other hand, has a net worth of around $90 million. His successful NBA career is his primary source of income. Miller also received a monthly salary of $105 K.
Who was Marita Stavrou Previously Married to?
Marita Stavrou, the 55-year-old actress, was previously married. Marita Stavrou married Reggie Miller, a retired American professional basketball player, after dating him for several years. Marita Stavrou began her career as an actress after being introduced to Reggie by Magic Johnson. The couple instantly fell in love. In 1992, the two married. Following their marriage, the couple has two adorable kids, a son, and a daughter. However, more information about her children is still unknown. The couple’s problem began to emerge on the day of their marriage.
Miller revealed in a 1994 interview that Marita became bored on the couple’s first night together. Not only that, but Stavrou distanced herself from Reggie to pursue her film career. Because of all of this, the NBA legend felt neglected, and the split appears to be unavoidable given her absence. Marita asked Miller to build a $3 million mansion in Indianapolis, which caught fire before the couple even moved in. The investigation revealed that the fire was set on purpose, and the police suspect Stavrou had something to do with it.
Scandals regarding their marriage
Unfortunately, they divorced in 2001, after an 8-year happy marriage. Miller filed for divorce in August of 2000, and the divorce was finalized in 2001. Marita received a sizable monetary settlement as part of the divorce settlement. He is also said to have paid $5 million in spousal support with equal custody of their children. Reggie, according to Stavrou, is not disclosing his assets to avoid paying a large sum of money. Marita signed a prenup before the wedding, and she is about to receive 5% of his assets as a result. The couple is in the spotlight due to their massive settlement issues. According to NYPost.com, Marita’s lawyer is requesting additional funds.
Furthermore, in 1999, Reggie wrote and handed over large checks totaling approximately $33,000 to a friend to reduce his living expenses. He currently has a net worth of approximately $90 million and owns an estate in Indianapolis. Reggie later dated American actresses such as Natane Boudreau and Jaimyse Haft. He has another daughter with his current girlfriend, but he has kept their names hidden. Marita has not maintained contact with anyone since her divorce from the NBA player. Marita began to appear less frequently on TV and in films after her divorce. She is currently going on vacation with her friends on occasion.
Marita Stavrou’s Career Line
- Stavrou first appeared in the 1989 sitcom Family Matters.
- At the same time, the TV show revolves around the lives of the Winslow family, who must put up with their next-door neighbor’s annoying antics.
- In fact, the TV show was such a hit at the time that Marita made an impression despite having a minor role.
- Following that, the actress appeared in the 1991 film Strictly Business, a riveting portrayal of black life.
- Aside from these, Stavrou rose to prominence in the 2000 film ‘Dinner Rush,’ which tells the story of a man attempting to change the status of his restaurant.
- Marita isn’t even mentioned in any of the other movies or TV shows.
- The actress is also known for her roles in ‘Strictly Business’ in 1991 and ‘Family Matters’ in 1989.
- Even after being in Hollywood, some celebrities do not become well-known.
- There are many names to mention who are famous not for their profession but their marriage, such as Marita Stavrou.
Short Introduction on Marita Stavrou’s Ex-Husband’s Career
- Marita drew a lot of attention after her relationship.
- Her ex-husband, Reggie Miller, is a well-known retired NBA player. The Indiana Pacers selected him 11th overall in the first round of the 1987 NBA Draft.
- Furthermore, he played John Long as the second shooter and wore the #31 jersey.
- Not to mention, he was a scoring threat for the Pacers, setting a record with 57 points in a game against the Charlotte Hornets in 1992.
- Similarly, he is the second player in history to have scored 64 points in a single game, trailing only Michael Jordan.
- His last game was on May 19, 2005, against the Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
- After retiring, he joined TNT as an NBA analyst and began hosting NBA shows, including NBA coverage, as well as answering Reggie’s mailbag.
Height and Weight of Marita Stavrou
Marita Stavrou is a talented actress with a slim body type. She has brown eyes and black hair. Similarly, Stavrou is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 62 kg. Furthermore, the public is still unaware of her exact body weight and measurements. Despite being in her early fifties, she maintains a charming appearance.