Facts of Mark Ghanime:
|Full Name:||Mark Ghanime|
|Net Worth:||$600 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Mark Ghanime is an actor and producer. Mark Ghanime rose to prominence after portraying Major Sergio Ballesteros on Syfy’s Helix and Don Carlos on The CW’s Reign.
What is the Age of Mark Ghanime?
Mark Ghanime is 42 years old. He was born on December 1, 1977, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Mark grew up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is a dual citizen of Lebanon and Canada. Similarly, his mother was Canadian and his father was Lebanese. Despite being raised in Montreal, Quebec, he speaks English, French, and Arabic fluently and has done so since a young age due to his diverse heritage. He is of mixed Lebanese and Canadian ancestry.
Mark Ghanimé grew up focusing on academics with the goal of becoming a businessman and entering the real estate market. He was not creative in high school, and he did not take drama classes or play an instrument. Mark Ghanimé began taking vocal lessons and hip-hop dance classes in his early twenties in order to explore his creative side.
In 2004, he played an uncredited background role in Chasing Freedom, starring Juliette Lewis. While on set, he became enamored with acting and knew he wanted to pursue it as a career.
How much is the Net Worth of Mark Ghanime?
To meet his needs, the stunning actor has amassed a sizable fortune. He has a net worth of approximately $600,000 dollars. As an actor, he earns $22,718 per year, or $11.65 per hour.
Is Mark Ghanime Single or Married?
Mark’s marital status is unknown. However, he has a daughter named Mika. He frequently posts photos of her, but he never shows his daughter’s face. Mark prefers to keep his personal life private. Furthermore, his IMDb bio mentions that he and his partner are raising a daughter in Montreal.
Regarding his previous relationships, he has neither made girlfriends nor chosen a life partner. He rarely speaks about his personal life in the media or in public, and he has never publicly mentioned his affairs. Furthermore, he has managed to keep it low-key.
He currently resides in Vancouver, Canada, but travels to Montreal on occasion to see his parents. He continues to travel to Los Angeles for his various acting projects. The actor returns to Lebanon on a regular basis to shine his characters and bring a positive light to the Middle East in his acting.
How Tall is Mark Ghanime?
Mark Ghanime stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 89 kg. Similarly, he has beautiful black hair and greenish eyes.
Career Line of Mark Ghanime
- Mark’s desire to immerse himself in the industry grew, and his ethnically ambiguous strength gave him the ability to play a wide range of archetypes – from good to bad – and those piercing green eyes command attention when he’s on the screen, big or small.
- After beginning his career in commercials, Mark Ghanimé was cast in his first guest-starring role as Graham in the CBC Television series Wild Roses.
- In 2010, he appeared in Smallville and Supernatural, and in 2012, he appeared in The Secret Circle, Fairly Legal, and Arrow.
- Beginning in 2012, Mark Ghanimé had recurring roles as Dr. Jamie Albagetti on The CW’s Emily Owens, M.D. and as Daniel Goose-Egg on the web series Soldiers of the Apocalypse, for which he also served as associate producer.
- In 2013, he appeared as Run in the Showcase miniseries Eve of Destruction and as the museum curator in the Hallmark Channel television film The Hunters.
- Mark’s most notable role came in 2014, when he was cast as a series regular in the Syfy original series Helix, playing Major Sergio Balleseros, who leads a team of CDC scientists to investigate a disease outbreak at an arctic research facility. The show was cancelled on April 29, 2015, after two seasons.
- In 2015, he was cast in the recurring role of Don Carlos in the third season of The CW’s Reign. In 2016, he appeared as Justin Faysal in the Chiller horror anthology series Slasher.
- Mark Ghanimé appears in the second season of Private Eyes as a romantic interest of the main character, Angie Everett, played by Cindy Sampson.
- As of 2019, he has appeared in the TV miniseries Dark Universe as Ryan Runyon and the short film Quantum Knights as Oliver Knight. Furthermore, he has appeared in a number of TV shows and series.
- Mark has visited Lebanon several times and wishes to portray more Middle-Eastern characters in order to bring a positive light to the Middle East and highlight the beauty of countries such as Lebanon, which he claims is rarely portrayed positively in the media.
- Ghanimé lives in Vancouver but frequently travels to Los Angeles for business and to Montreal, where his family lives, for holidays and other events.