Facts of Mark Phillips
|6 feet 2 inches
|YouTuber , Vlogger , Gamer, Film Maker, Instagram Star
Mark Phillips is a well-known social media personality. Mark Phillips is an American YouTuber best known for posting pranks, challenges, reactions, comedy videos, and vlogs on his channel, RDCworld1.
How old is Mark Phillips?
Mark Phillips was born on September 16, 1994, in Texas. He is currently 26 years old. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He did, however, attend the University of North Texas and graduated in May of 2017 with a degree in integrative studies. His cousin is RDCworld1’s Leland Manigo. As a result, Mark has said nothing about his childhood, possibly because he is too focused on his career.
Despite being a well-known figure, he prefers to keep his personal and family life private. And doesn’t want to talk about them much in public or in front of the camera. Her name and information about her parents are not currently available.
How much is Mark Phillips’s Net Worth?
He is currently living a happy and prosperous life with a fantastic career. Mark is still in the early stages of her career, where he is making his presence known. His net worth, on the other hand, is unquestionably increasing in tandem with the expansion of opportunities. He has a net worth of more than $1.5 million.
Is Mark Phillips dating someone?
Despite his celebrity and spotlight, he has been an amazing individual who has been able to separate his personal and professional lives. Despite sharing a few photos expressing his love for her, he has not revealed her identity. He prefers to keep his personal life as low-key as possible. Her name was Keeana Mack, according to his Instagram. They appear to have been in a relationship for a long time.
How tall is Mark Phillips?
There is no mention of body measurements. However, based on the photos, he appears to be in good shape and muscular. He might have workout routines and a diet as well.
Career line of Mark Phillips
- On March 1, 2012, Mark Phillips launched his YouTube channel and posted his first video, titled “Hilarious Home Video,” to 100k subscribers.
- Since then, he has been posting various pranks, challenges, reactions, comedy videos, and vlogs. On YouTube, he has 4 million subscribers.
- He has a large fan base on his other social media platforms in addition to YouTube. We can tell from his YouTube channel that he is a huge anime fan. He has a large fan base due to his creative content delivery.
- Above all, his YouTube videos are all about making their fans laugh by providing entertainment in the form of skits, vlogs, short films, and more.
- “When People Take Anime Too Far (Full Version ORIGINAL CREATORS) SupremeDreams 1” is his most popular video to date. It currently has over 14 million views.
- His channel is currently growing by the day, with over 1.9 million people watching his video content.
- Also, he is consistent in uploading videos, as he does so once a week. He was featured in media outlets for recreating some of his favorite album covers with his graduation photos, including Drake’s Nothing Was the Same and Kendrick Lamar’s Damn.
- On the RDCworld1 YouTube channel, he frequently collaborates with his cousin Leland Manigo.