Marney Hochman is a talented American Instagram Star, Producer, Social Media Personality, and Entrepreneur. Marney Hochman is well-known as the ex-wife of American YouTuber and actor Jason Nash. In addition, she is a partner in the Ryan Mankind Production Company.
How old is Marney Hochman?
Hochman was born in 1973 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. She is now 47 years old and of American nationality. Furthermore, she was raised in Sedona City, Arizona, by her father, Ronnie Hochman. She is a Christian. There is no other information about her siblings or mother.
Hochman received her education at one of Orange County’s local schools. She then went on to the University of California, where she earned a first-class honors degree. Furthermore, she began her professional career as an executive film and television show manager when she joined Ryan Mankind Productions.
How much is Marney Hochman’s Net Worth?
Hochman earns a yearly salary of around $250 thousand. Her net worth and salary come from her work as an Instagram Star, Producer, Social Media Personality, and Entrepreneur. There is no doubt that her net worth and salary will grow in the coming years. Hochman has a net worth of approximately $1.3 million.
Hochman has spent her entire career working in the entertainment industry. She has amassed a modest fortune as a result of her work as a Social Media Star. Her income is sufficient to support her and her children. She is attempting to meet her kids’s every need.
Who is Marney Hochman married to?
Marney was married to Jason Nash, an American actor and YouTube personality. They had been married for about ten years. Unfortunately, the couple decided to divorce in 2017. The couple has two children, a son named Wyatt Nash and a daughter named Charley Nash. Marney and her ex-husband Jason are currently co-parenting their children. Similarly, Jason Nash and ex-wife Marney Hochman have maintained a close relationship while co-parenting their children, Charley and Wyatt.
In fact, they’ve figured out how to have a little fun as ex-partners. To Hoffman’s chagrin, he sometimes includes her in his amusing vlogs. She’s typically seen fleeing from this prying eyes or half-heartedly threatening to sue him for filming her while vacationing together at a beach house in Santa Barbara or just getting through the daily grind. In any case, she agreed to be handcuffed to Nash for 24 hours. And the reason was that all proceeds go to re-stuccoing her house. The exes only last four hours and both agree it’s “awful”.
How tall is Marney Hochman?
Hochman is a woman of average stature, she also appears to be quite tall in stature in her photo. She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and has a bodyweight of around 63 kg. Moreover, she has dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. Hochman has a clearly slim figure and a beautiful smile. Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches and her bra size is 33 B. Likewise, she wears a shoe size of 8 (US) (US). She loves to see sports as they always make us healthy and fit.
Career line of Marney Hochman
- Marney Hochman rose to prominence in the film and television industries as a producer of films such as Terriers, The Last Resort, and The Chicago Code. She is a woman who wears many professional hats; she is also an entrepreneur and social media personality on the side.
- Marney has managed to juggle all of these things flawlessly and with great success. She is currently a partner at the reputable production company Ryan Mankind. Marny is also the Executive Producer of “The Last Resort.” She was also a cast member in the American series “The Chicago Code” and “Terriers.”
- Aside from her own career, Marney is more well-known to the general public as the ex-wife of American actor and Youtuber Jason Nash.
- Jason Nash is well-known for his sketch comedy videos, which he posts on YouTube, Vines, and other platforms. Similarly, he has worked with other internet celebrities such as Trisha Paytas, Brandon Calvillo, and Josh Peck. As a result, approximately 2 million people are following Jason. He even has his own YouTube channel, “Jason Nash and Family.”
- It primarily focuses on his children, Wyatt and Charley. Nonetheless, the channel is closed at his ex-request. wife’s Marney wishes for her children to have a happy childhood. Jason, on the other hand, focuses on his self-titled YouTube channel. Furthermore, Marney is a devoted wife and mother who strives to prioritize her family over her personal and professional goals.
- Aside from her career, he is a lovely wife, daughter, and mother. She has a strong bond with her pet dog. Marney, too, is a busy woman due to her professional obligations. Hochman, on the other hand, is a responsible native as well. She is a big coffee fan. She is usually a big wine drinker as well.
- She actually enjoys collecting various types of coffee mugs. Marney enjoys traveling and photography, and her favorite foods are coffee, egg curry, and wine. In addition, she is the producer of the popular NBC show “Timeless.”
- Marney is a hard worker. She is caring for her two kids and a pet dog on her own. It is obvious that she adores her kids, and her kids adore her as well. In fact, she makes time for her children. It has undoubtedly been difficult for Marney to care for her kids on her own.
- But she never gets tired of it and fulfills her responsibilities as a mother and a worker. In addition, Hochman compiles a collection of Wyatt and Charley’s photographs. She recently voted in the Los Angeles Statewide Election. She enjoys spending time outside with her children in her spare time.