Facts of Marques Houston
|Full Name:||Marques Houston|
|Birthday:||August 4, 1981|
|Net Worth:||$6.5 million|
|Profession:||American R&B artist, rapper, entertainer and lyricist, Marques Houston|
|Sibling:||Brandye and Danielle Houston|
American R&B artist, rapper, entertainer and lyricist, Marques Houston, has picked up popularity for being the gathering individual from R&B band IMx. Marques Houston tunes from solo profession and band vocation have graphed at the highest point of US R&B outlines ordinarily. His film You Got Served carried him into the spotlight in the acting field. Marques Houston’s total assets is known to have been amassed from his work on TV, film, and music field.
Where is Marques Houston from?
Marques Houston was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is an American nationality. His given name is Marques Barrett Houston. His ethnicity is African-American, and his zodiac sign is Leo.
He was the eldest son of Michael Houston (father) and Carolyn Houston (mother). He has two sisters, Brandye and Danielle Houston. Brandon is his younger brother. He is also the older cousin of B2J-Boog. He was raised in his hometown of Los Angeles. He attended Montebello High School for his education. He had an interest in acting since childhood and began acting at a young age. His mother died of lymphoma in 1997.
He was a member of the school theatre team in high school and performed in numerous plays. He was also interested in singing and wanted to make a career out of it. His family supported him in his decision.
Who is Marques Houston married to?
Marques Houston, an American singer and actor, is a married man. Miyana Dickey is his wife. Dickey is a 19-year-old American model. They got engaged in March 2019 and finally married on August 24, 2020 in a not-so-secret small ceremony due to COVID-19 regulations.
He previously dated singer Mila J. Then he was rumored to be dating actress Jennifer Freeman and to be engaged. Later, he denied all rumors of being engaged. Then, in 2008, he began dating Marlena Campbell, with whom he was in a relationship until June 2015, when they divorced.
What is Marques Houston’s Net Worth?
Marques Houston, an American singer, and actor, has amassed a substantial fortune since his debut in 1992. As of 2020, he is estimated to have a net worth of $6.5 million. His main source of wealth is his profession. His net worth includes all of his assets as well as his current earnings. With his earnings, he lives a lavish lifestyle.
How tall is Marques Houston?
Marques Houston, 39, has a well-kept body. He is a handsome man with black hair and brown eyes. He is 5ft 8inches (1.78m) tall and weighs 75kg.
Marques Houston’s Career Line
- Marques Houston began his professional music career in 1992 as a founding member of the R&B group “Immature(IMx).” Other members included Jerome Jones, Chris Strokes, and Don Santos.
- He was dubbed “Batman” while in the group. The group released two albums, “Intoducing IMx(1999)” and “IMx(2001).” The band disbanded in 2002 after providing soundtracks for the films “House Party 3” and “House Party 4: Down to the Last Minute.”
- Following the dissolution of the group, he released his solo debut album “MH” in 2003. His album peaked at number 20 on the Billboard 200.
- On May 24, 2005, he released his second solo album “Naked,” which included the single “Naked,” which peaked at number 13 on the Billboard chart.
- Houston’s third studio album, “Veteran,” was released on March 20, 2007.
- His fourth album, “Mr. Houston,” was released on September 29, 2009, and his fifth album, “Mastress Music,” was released in 2010.
- In 2014, he reunited with Imx and went on tour in support of the release of a new single, “Let Me Find Out.”
- On August 27, 2013, his sixth album “Famous” was released.
- In addition to music, he is a well-known actor. He began his acting career in 1993, when he appeared in the American sitcom “A Different World.”
- In 1994, he began playing Roger Evans in the American television sitcom “Sister, Sister.” He received a lot of praise for his performance, and he remained in the series until 1999.
- Houston also won the Young Artist Award in 1995 for Best Youth Comedian in a TV Show for “Sister, Sister.”
- He has also appeared in a number of television films. “Bebe’s Kids,” “Somebody Help Me,” “Fat Albert,” “Battlefield America,” and “A Weekend with the Family” are a few examples.
- In addition, he has portrayed Michael Kirsh in the television series “Howard High.”
- Since 2019, he has also appeared in the Love & Hip Hop franchise “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.”