Facts of Mary Sohn
|Full Name:||Mary Sohn|
|Net Worth:||$1.5million US|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Mary Sohn is a well-known 33-year-old actress and writer. Mary Sohn rose to prominence after starring as Jan Keller in the film The Boss.
How old is Mary Sohn?
Mary Sohn was born on May 12, 1986 in the United States. Her current age is 34, and she is of American nationality. Similarly, her father was a pharmacist, and her mother is an ESL teacher at a primary school. Her family had emigrated following the Korean War in 1953.
She has spent her entire childhood playing with her two siblings, the eldest of whom is a pharmacist. In terms of her interests, she has stated that she enjoys telling jokes. She had attended medical school, as she reflected on her education. She later switched to acting and majored in Theatre.
How much is Mary Sohn Net Worth?
In recognition of her achievements, she received the Equity Joseph Jefferson Award in 2011.
She has earned a lot of money as an actress, which she could use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of about $1.5 million. She also earns a yearly salary of $50,529.
Is Mary Sohn Dating her Boyfriend?
Mary Sohn has never married or had children. She is currently single. Mary, the bachelorette, is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself.
She hasn’t dated anyone since her previous relationship ended. Similarly, she rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps.
How tall is Mary Sohn?
Mary Sohn is 5 feet 8 inches tall. Similarly, she has lovely brunette hair and brown eyes.
Career Line of Mary Sohn
- In terms of Mary Sohn’s career, she began in 2016. In that same year, she made her Hollywood debut in the film The Boss. She had previously appeared in films such as Other People, Love in 2016 and Between Two Ferns: The Movie in 2019.
- Prior to joining the film industry, she appeared in a number of TV shows, including A.P. Bio in 2018, The Comedians in 2015, and Hello Ladies in 2013-2015.
- She not only acts, but she also writes and performs for the theater. She has written stories such as Who Do We Think We Are, Sky’s the Limit: Permitting, and The Absolute Best Friggin Time of Your Life, which have been performed on The Second City Mainstage in Chicago, Illinois.
- She has also written stories for stage plays such as Pool Party, Virgin Daiquiri, and Sirens. In addition, she has appeared in commercials for TD Bank, Swagger Wagon, and Call of Duty.
- Similarly, in 2019, she appeared in the film Between Two Ferns.