Mary Wiseman is an American actress. Mary Wiseman is best known for her role as Sylvia Tilly in the TV series Star Trek: Discovery. She is also well-known for her role as Meg Joyce in the television series Longmire.
How old is Mary Wiseman?
Mary Wiseman was born in the United States on July 30, 1985, and grew up in Milford, Pennsylvania, and Gaithersburg, Maryland. Her father’s name is Kelvin Wiseman, and his mother’s name is Dorothy Wiseman. She has three brothers. Her Zodiac sign is Leo, and she is of white ethnicity. She is also 34 years old.
She developed an interest in acting through the Washington D.C. Shakespeare Theatre’s high school outreach program. She later received a BFA from Threatre Arts at Boston University. Then she enrolled in the Drama Division of the Juilliard School. Mary Wiseman and Mary Chieffo were in the same class and graduated together in 2015. Her husband, actor Noah Averbach-Katz, was a Juilliard classmate as well. Similarly, at Juilliard, she was known as the “Brassy Broad.”
Who is Mary Wiseman Married to?
Wiseman is married and straight. She is married to actor Noah Averbach-Katz, a former Juilliard School classmate. The couple married on February 16, 2019, at Full Moon Resort in Big Indian, New York. Aside from that, there is no information about Mary’s previous affairs.
How much is Mary Wiseman Net Worth?
In 2019, her net worth was estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million. Her primary source of income was as an actress. However, no information is available about Mary’s cars, salary, or house.
She has not won or been nominated for any of the awards. However, she has the potential to win numerous awards in the near future due to her acting abilities. Furthermore, there is no information about her rumors and controversy. She prefers to keep her personal life private and does not discuss it openly. She, on the other hand, prefers to avoid controversies and rumors.
How tall is Mary Wiseman?
Mary is 5 ft 6 14 inches (169cm) tall and weighs 65 kgs. Mary, like Ed Sheran, has bluish-green eyes and is a natural ginger. Her other body measurements are 36-28-38 inches with slim body types. According to UK standards, she wears a shoe size 6.5.
Career line of Mary Wiseman
- Mary is a professional television actress. In 2008, she had her first stage role in Nitzan Halperin’s Sow and Weep. The exhibition took place at Boston University College of Fine Arts in New York.
- In 2011, she also appeared in Ariel Carson’s I Wanted it to Have a How & I Wanted it to Have a Verb.
- Dixon Place was the location for this event. Wiseman, likewise, played dual roles in Clybourne Park in 2013. Her characters on the show were Betsy and Lindsay, and the performance took place at Chautauqua Theater Company.
- Furthermore, in 2012, she worked on Craft & Burn as Senior Servera, and in 2014, she worked on Three Dates as Stacey. However, in 2016, she appeared as Shannon in Netflix Presents: The Characters. The same year, she appeared in recurring roles on Difficult People and Longmire.
- In 2017, she appeared on Baskets as Trinity and Star Trek: Discovery as Sylvia Tilly. Star Trek was the TV show that drew the most attention from fans. Then, in 2018, they released Star Trek: Short Trek and Star Trek: Online.
- In 2018, she played the role of a nurse in the short film Health to the King. The same year, she played Josie in Room 104’s episode “Josie & Me.” Mary has previously appeared in new play productions and workshops at Playwrights’ theatres. PS 122, The Public, Soho Rep, and New York Theatre Workshop are just a few of the workshops.
- She also appeared in plays such as The Octoroon, The Skin of Our Teeth, and Therese Raquin.