Massad Boulos is a Lebanese billionaire. He is the founder of SCOA Nigeria PLC and the current acting CEO of MAGA and KAG. However, he is best known for his relationship with President Trump.
He is also the father of Michael Boulous, who married Trump’s fourth daughter Tiffany Trump. Here are some interesting facts about the father of Trump’s son in law.
10 Facts on Massad Boulos
- Massad Boulos was born in Lebanon. The successful dad of Michael is also a lawyer as well as an entrepreneur.
- There are absolutely no parturition details on the Lebanese Billionaire but in terms of nationality, he is Lebanese.
- By our inference towards his appearance, Michael’s dad is probably in his 60s. His actual age is not mentioned on any gossip site.
- Since he has made almost no media appearances, we couldn’t determine any of his physical features including his height and bodyweight.
- How Much Does Michael Boulos Dad Worth In 2020? It is clear the lawyer, and entrepreneur is worth Billions. However, not to be prevaricating, but there is not a published report on his financial assets.
- He is doesn’t have his own Wikipedia, unlike his son. There arent any WIki bios on him on the internet either.
- We can also find Michael’s dad on Instagram @dr.massaadboulos. Unfortunately, Massad seems to enjoy his privacy as he has kept his Instagram account private.
- Massad is also available on Twitter @BoulosDr where he has shared a photo of Michael’s wedding reception. Sadly, Massad is not much active on this particular account either.
- Apart from his son and himself, none of his remaining family members is a public figure themself. He has also been reserved for his wife’s identity.
- Michael’s dad Massad is also a Juris Doctorate in Law, which is the highest honorary Law degree in the US.