Mateo Bowles is a YouTuber and dancer from the United States. He is best known for co-founding the Ayo & Teo channel. Mateo Bowles and his brother Ayleo have become well-known for their live dance videos and customized choreography.
How old is Mateo Bowles
Mateo Bowles is a twenty-one-year-old man. He was born under the astrological sign of Leo on August 29, 1999, in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. He has an older brother, Ayleo, who is also his dancing partner. Aside from that, little is known about Teo’s family or background. He grew up in Ann Arbor, Michigan, a neighborhood of Yipsilanti with his brother. He has wanted to be a career and dance choreographer since he was an age, drawing inspiration from legends such as Michael Jackson.
How much does Mateo Bowles’s Net Worth?
Mateo Bowles is a member of the well-known duo Ayo & Teo as well as a talented dancer. He has amassed a sizable fortune from his YouTube appearances as well as other performances. He is now a well-known figure on the dance circuit, and he travels to perform at events alongside the big names.
He has worked as an endorser for a variety of companies, including Status Jeweler. As a result, the couple has amassed a $2 million net worth. Teo also made money through brand endorsements, paid promotions, and tours, among other things.
Who is Mateo Bowles’s Girlfriend?
Mateo Bowles is most likely single and not in a relationship right now. He isn’t married, and he doesn’t have any kids of his own. The skilled dancer is somewhat self-conscious about disclosing personal information to the outside world. He has kept a low profile and is a private person who values privacy and prefers to keep his personal life private.
Furthermore, his fans will do anything to catch a glimpse of his cool factor. In addition, he has avoided controversies and scandals in both his professional and personal life.
How tall is Mateo Bowles?
Mateo Bowles a.k.a. Teo is 5’6″ tall. He is approximately 62 kg in weight. His eyes are a dark brown. Apart from that, he has dreadlocks that are half brown and half blonde. In addition, he has kept his body in good shape.
Career line of Mateo Bowles
- Mateo Bowles is a professional dancer and YouTuber from the United States. Mateo Bowles aka Teo, a native of Michigan, discovered his love of dance when he was five years old and has been fluent in the language ever since.
- He and his older brother Ayleo/Ayo created their own genre, which has since gone viral on the internet.
- Based on his dance moves, he was most likely born with a love of dancing. He began dancing when he was three years old, almost a toddler. They started dancing in their grandmother’s basement with his brother, and they haven’t stopped since.
- He worked extremely hard and devotedly over the years to improve his abilities. He started competing in school events and progressed to dance competitions. At home, he used to perform complicated and difficult routines with his brother and record the performances using rudimentary equipment.
- Gradually, he gained confidence by performing in public places such as streets, parking garages, and even the mall. He created this one-of-a-kind dance style that incorporates many well-known mainstream styles.
- He combined them to form a completely new brand. His dance is an enthralling combination of hip-hop, lockin’ poppin’, freestyle, and American rhythm.
- He created a YouTube channel in 2011 with his brother Ayleo to showcase his life as a dancer. The content on the Ayo & Teo channel is a healthy mix of original choreography and a few popular themed challenges.
- The Bowles brothers have even devised their own challenge called the REVERSE, in which they perform the original dance steps from a music video in reverse order.
- Their challenge has gotten a lot of attention on the internet, and there is even a song dedicated to it called ‘In Reverse Prod. Jazzepha & Cory Mo,’ which has gotten over 43 million views so far.
- They have also written and performed two hip-hop songs, ‘Rolex’ and ‘Lit Right Now,’ which have gone viral on the internet.
- Rolex’s official music video, which debuted in January 2017, has received over 808 million views (As of August 2020). ‘Lit Right Now,’ which was released in March of 2017, is also gaining traction, with over 10 million views.
- Furthermore, as a member of the Ayo & Teo duo, Mateo has begun to attract the attention of the right people in the industry.
- Chris Brown, a hip-hop legend, has expressed his admiration for him. Singer and entrepreneur Usher himself invited the two brothers to perform his song at the 2016 BET Awards. He even appeared in Lil Haiti’s music video for his single “Hit the Wave” as a dancer.
- Since March 2011, ‘Ayo & Teo’ has amassed over 5.52 million subscribers, demonstrating dance prowess and an irresistible funk-quotient.
- Over 1.3 billion views have been recorded for the channel. In addition to his groove, he has gone viral on other social media platforms. Currently, he has over 2.3 million Instagram followers.