|Real Name||Matteo Guendouzi|
|Occupation||association football player|
|Date of Birth||1999/04/14|
|First Name||Elias,Matteo, Kenzo|
|Last Name||Oli, Guendouzi|
|Place of Birth||Poissy|
|Height||6 ft 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$3.4 million|
Kenzo, Matteo Guendouzi is a French professional football player who now competes for both the France national team and Ligue 1 club Marseille.
Age & Birth Information
In Poissy, France, on April 14, 1999, Matteo was born to an African Moroccan family. After his birth, his family emigrated to France from Africa in pursuit of a better future.
Two siblings—a brother named Milan and an unidentified sister—grow up with Matteo. Since he was a little boy, Matteo wanted to play professionally and succeed. Football used to be all he could think about. After passing the 2005 Paris-Saint-Germain academy tryouts, Matteo was admitted.
Age, Height & Weight
When standing with his friends, Matteo Guendouzi, who is 6 feet 0 inches tall, seems taller than he actually is. He stands a little taller than his friends but manages to maintain a healthy weight.
His weight is approximately 68KG, and he exercises frequently to maintain it. He loves working out every day and urges others to do the same.
According to Matteo Guendouzi, regular exercise is essential for maintaining health.
- When he was six years old, Guendouzi started his career at the Paris Saint-Germain academy. He left Paris in 2014 to enroll at the Lorient school. From the Lorient reserve team, he was elevated to the first team in 2016.
- On October 15, 2016, Guendouzi made his Ligue 1 debut for Lorient in a 1-2 loss to Nantes. He made nine appearances in all competitions during his first season of 2016–17 because Lorient was dropped to the second tier at the conclusion of the campaign.
- On July 11, 2018, it was officially announced that Guendouzi has signed with Premier League team Arsenal for an undisclosed cost, most likely in the neighborhood of £7 million plus bonuses.
- On September 2, 2019, Guendouzi received his first call-up to the French senior team to fill in for the injured
- Paul Pogba in the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying matches against Albania and Andorra. He wasn’t utilized as a substitution in either game, either. On September 1, 2021, Guendouzi was called up to the France team to take
- Corentin Tolisso’s position in the World Cup Qualification matches against Bosnia, Ukraine, and Finland.
Net worth & Source of Income
Even though he has been playing professional football for a while, he is still very much a rookie. His contract with Arsenal will pay him significantly more than his salary at Lorient, and we anticipate an increase in his net worth over the next years. Currently, it is about 3.4 million euros (3 Million Pound). His value on the market is rising. He came to Arsenal from Lorient and has already proven to be a valuable asset, especially for the long term. His market value is reportedly 12 million euros (10.5 Million Pound).
Endorsement of a brand
21-year-old Matteo Guendouzi has moved to Arsenal from Lorien. He has additionally worked for Adidas.
You may also like to know about: Kenza Boutrif
Vehicles And Property
The house of Matteo Guendouzi contains a theater room, a sizable kitchen, and access to a soccer field in the backyard. There are no autos specified at this time.
The marriage of Mae Rfsk to French athlete Matteo Guendouzi is well-known. Mae Rfsk is an extremely reclusive individual. In open spaces, she keeps her identity a secret. Although her Instagram photos are available, little is known about her daily life. In addition, it is unclear how she is related to Guendouzi. We decided to reveal what we know about Matteo Guendouzi’s beautiful wife as a result. They are now parents.
Winner of the UEFA Europa League in 2018–19
- The home of Matteo Guendouzi has a home theater, a sizable kitchen, and a backyard football field. Vehicles are not mentioned at this time.
- The midfielder, whose zodiac sign is Aries, played for Lorient B and Lorient from 2016 to 2018, before signing with Arsenal FC in 2018. He participated in the U-18, U-19, and U-20 teams for France.
- He received plaudits from both his teammates and the media after being named the club’s September 2019 Player of the Month.