Max Valenzuela is a well-known Chilean social media star. Max Valenzuela rose to prominence thanks to his Instagram account, max.valenzuela01. He has a sizable fan base.
When was Max Valenzuela born?
Max Valenzuela was born on March 22, 2004, in Santiago, Chile. He will be 16 years old in 2020, and his zodiac sign is Aries. His nationality is Chilean, but his ethnicity is unknown. His full name is Alejandro Maximiliano Valenzuela Morales.
Max’s parents are Aldo and Fabiola. He has two younger sisters, Josefa and Florencia, and two older sisters, Aris and Taylor. There is no information about his educational background.
Is Max Valenzuela single or has a Girlfriend?
There are few details about his personal life. However, it is believed that he has dated a social media star named Ignacia Antonia. He does not appear to be dating anyone right now. Max is most likely single at the moment. Similarly, he has not been involved in any dating rumors up until today.
How much is Max Valenzuela Net Worth?
Regarding his earnings and net worth, there is no doubt that he has amassed a sizable fortune through his profession. He is able to manage his own finances at a very young age, which is a significant accomplishment in his own life. However, he has not yet revealed his exact earnings to the public. As a result, there are no details about his earnings.
How tall is Max Valenzuela?
Max is a handsome young man with a charming personality. He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 53 kg. He also has brown hair and light brown eyes. His other body measurements are not disclosed.
Career line of Max Valenzuela
- He started his Instagram account in February 2017. He rose to prominence in the country due to his fashion modeling and personal lifestyle photo blogging. Max was interested in singing, which would be the first step in his musical career.
- In September 2018, he released his debut song as a singer, “Te Encontré.”
- On August 6, 2017, he launched his self-titled YouTube channel. Max has not added any new videos to his channel. However, some of his most popular YouTube videos are ‘Max Valenzuela – Te Encontré (Official Music Video),’ ‘Max Valenzuela – Solo Conmigo (Official Music Video),’ and ‘Max Valenzuela – Girl (Video Official),’ all of which are music videos.
- “Music has always been an important form of expression for me; I adore it. I listen to music all day, different styles, from trap to rock, I do all that to get to know ”, said Max, who has three songs and two video clips, one of which ( I found you ) has over 18 million views on YouTube. He has also written six songs: “I am overjoyed,” he said.
- However, despite gaining thousands of followers – whom he refers to as “maxistas” – and virtual fame, he began to receive negative feedback from some users.
- “It was complicated at first, and I felt bad,” he admitted. However, he explained that the restraint of his family and producer helped him deal with the abusive comments: “Today it doesn’t matter to me, those people who spend their time throwing bad vibes.”
- I welcome constructive criticism, but I don’t waste my time responding to nonsense from “haters.”
- Furthermore, he stated, “I am concerned with working, growing, creating, loving my family and those who give me love.”
- I’m having a great time doing what I’m doing, and that makes me happy, ” says the YouTuber, who has over a million subscribers and dozens of supportive comments.
- Max joined a bullying prevention campaign (# NoMásBullying), which aims to raise awareness of such incidents and assist victims.
- “If there is any indication of abuse, youth must say enough. Not because you hide behind a keyboard should you have impunity; that must end, because today it could be that person, but tomorrow it could be me or you,” he said.
- “It is very easy to say ‘poor thing’ or ‘I always knew they treated him badly,’ but that makes you an accomplice; we must accept responsibility,” said the high school student. “Bullying is a serious problem,” he emphasized.
- Regarding people who leave derogatory comments on social media, Max stated, “Hopefully one day they will be able to analyze their lives; I do not judge them, because their behavior may be the result of many deficiencies they may have.”
- Hopefully, one day they will realize that hatred does not get you anywhere. Nothing gives you the right to harm or wish harm on anyone; tolerance is not agreeing with everything or believing that we are all the same; tolerance is thinking, having different tastes, and respecting one another.
- “My time is now more organized because I have commitments that I enjoy and must fulfill. Everything has been normal at school, I have their support, sometimes I have to give tests later, but everything in the context of any other student, my course is ‘cool,’ super cool, and I also behave very well,” he says with a laugh.
- One of the events to which Max has been invited is the ExpoHobbie, one of the most important calls in Chile on Asian culture and video games, which will take place at the end of the month.
- “I am overjoyed and grateful for the production because he thought of me for this important event. “My show is very familiar; I sing my songs, we do entertaining dancing, contests, and I bring gifts and many surprises,” he explained.