Facts of MaximeB
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, TikTok Star|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Kevin)|
MaximeB is a Canadian social media influencer. MaximeB has been a positive role model for people suffering from ‘Treacher Collins Syndrome’ and bullying.
How old is MaximeB?
MaximeB was born on December 7, 2001. He was born in Edmonton, Alberta, and moved to Ontario with his family when he was six years old. He is currently 19 years old, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He was diagnosed with Treacher Collins Syndrome.
Kevin is his older brother. However, there isn’t a lot of information about his parents on social media. Furthermore, he attended a regular school in Canada, enjoys traveling, and riding his hoverboard. He will finally graduate on June 26, 2020.
What is the Net Worth of MaximeB?
This young and talented individual could make a lot of money from his career. His primary source of income could be his social media career. However, he has not made his net worth or other earnings public.
Is MaximeB in a relationship?
MaximeB has not publicly dated anyone. He has a reserved personality and has kept his personal life low-key. However, his dating history in the past and present is unknown. He could be waiting for the right time and the right person to be in a relationship. Furthermore, he is currently focusing on his career and honing his skills.
How tall is MaximeB?
MaximeB has a fit body. He stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 54 kilograms. At the moment, more information about his body measurements is lacking. He also has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He has a fantastic personality.
Career line of MaximeB
- MaximeB is a social star who began 2016 by quickly climbing the TikTok leaderboard, going from 100,000 to nearly 500,000 fans in just one month. He primarily uploads comedic lip syncs to the app and has over 2.1 million followers. He joined TikTok to make funny videos and skits.
- MaximeB began to gain traction on TikTok in late 2015. Soon after, he began gaining the attention of viewers all over the world, as people were surprised to see someone so young suffering from Treacher Collins Syndrome appear on social media.
- It is a genetic disorder that causes deformity of the face, eyes, ears, and mouth and can have serious consequences such as breathing problems, among others.
- Needless to say, his videos began to attract cyber bullies as well. He was mercilessly bullied for his appearance and even posted a TikTok video titled “Stop Bullying MaximeB” with the lyrics “We are young / We are strong / And we will sing this song together.”
- This prompted a response from even Ellen DeGeneres, who promoted the video on ‘ellentube’ with the message “I just heard MAXIMEB on Musically App is being bullied and I had to right away.” Let everyone know IT’S NOT RIGHT #StopBullying #Love #Laugh #Dance a little more it’s better!! MAXI, I adore you”.
- Similarly, by February 23, 2016, he had over 500K followers on his channel. He began posting music covers, dance videos, and funny videos with himself in them. Despite his difficulties with his speech, his honest demeanor and natural talent drew the attention of millions.
- On June 28, 2016, he announced on Instagram that he had over 1 million fans on his TikTok account, marking the most significant milestone in his career. This was the fastest anyone had done something like this in a month.
- He currently has over 2.1 million fans. His videos also raise awareness about bullying and cyberbullying. He’s also worked with TikTok stars like Ally Jenna. MaximeB has also been a member of the live video streaming and conversation website YouNow since January 9, 2016.
- In addition, on March 3, 2016, he launched a YouTube channel. He has only uploaded two videos there so far. The videos, titled ‘Room Tour!’, received over 7K views, and ‘Intro Video!’ received over 73K followers. The channel now has over 5.51K subscribers.