Maya Boyce is a well-known American actress who is still in her early twenties. Maya Boyce is best known as Cameron Boyce’s younger sister.
How old is Maya Boyce?
Maya Boyce was born in California, USA on December 28, 2001. Her astrological sign is Capricorn, and she is 19 years old. Maya’s mother is named Libby (Elizabeth), and her father is Victor Boyce. Similarly, Cameron Boyce was her brother.
Cameron, on the other hand, died unexpectedly on July 6, 2019, as a result of an epileptic seizure. Maya’s elder brother had previously been diagnosed with epilepsy and also had a medical condition for which he was being treated. Maya Boyce comments on her brother:
Cameron had been my best friend for a long time. I’ll always look up to him. Unlike anyone else, his smile could brighten a room. He was flawless and always said that if you have a voice, you have the privilege of using that voice to effect change, and he did not take that idea lightly. He was aware of his responsibilities as a role model for many kids.
Jo-Ann Boyce is Maya’s maternal grandmother (her father’s mother). She was a member of the so-called “Clinton 12.” It is a group of 12 African-American adolescent students who integrated Clinton High School in Tennessee a few years after Brown v. Board of Education in 1954.
Cameron, Maya’s brother, told the story of his nana (Jo-Ann) in a short film for the Disney Channel’s Be Inspired series. In honor of Black History Month, this film series was created. Furthermore, Maya’s grandmother went on to become a pediatric nurse and a professional singer. Cienna, Maya’s pet dog, is also part of her family.
Is Maya Boyce dating someone?
Maya Boyce is dating PJ Diaz (also known as @pjfdiaz on Instagram). In 2019, the lovers and their friends also went to prom. Similarly, the couple frequently shares social media posts on their personal accounts. They have also traveled to various locations and shared adorable photos on Instagram.
How tall is Maya Boyce?
Maya Boyce is 5’5″ tall and weighs about 47 kg. Similarly, the body measurements of the young actress are 34-26-38 inches. Maya also has dark brown eyes and the same color curly hair.
Career line of Maya Boyce
- Maya Boyce is best known as Cameron Boyce’s sister. Maya’s Instagram account, @maya.elan, is extremely popular, and she frequently posts photos of herself with friends and family. Similarly, the young star has over 600,000 followers on the photo and video-sharing website.
- Similarly, Cameron, Maya’s late celebrity brother, got his first acting job when he was about 7 years old. Maya attended the premiere of the Pixar film Planes, along with her actor brother. She was then cast in the TV film (home)Schooled as Brenda. She is also a part of the 2013 Disney 365 and the 2010 Piper’s QUICK Picks.
- In terms of professional accomplishments, her father, Victor Boyce, is well-known as the father of young actors Maya and Cameron. Maya’s father also has over 700,000 followers on Instagram, where he shares family photos, including tributes to his late son, as well as other images from his daily life.
- Victor Boyce is a mountain biker as well as a road cyclist. The Schwinn Sting-Ray was his first bike. Unfortunately, his bike was stolen, and he was later replaced by a green Schwinn Varsity 10 speed.
- Libby (Elizabeth) Boyce, Maya’s mother, also worked as a social worker on skid row and with homeless people during the AIDS epidemic. Maya’s mother is from New Haven, Connecticut, and her Instagram handle @libboyce has over 480k followers.
- Libby then established the “Cameron Boyce Foundation” in honor of her late son. Through “Network for Good,” this foundation began operations in Los Angeles. It offers artistic and creative outlets to young people as an alternative to violence and negativity. The foundation also makes use of resources and philanthropy to effect positive change in the world.
- Similarly, the foundation revealed that the first project would be “Waving Peace.” After the initial announcement on July 25, 2019, the foundation officially launched it on August 16, 2019. They later gave $8,000 to the “Thirst Project,” which is constructing a well in Uganda.
- Cameron Boyce, Maya’s brother, was a late actor. If he had survived his epileptic seizures on July 6, 2019, he would have been 21 years old. Regardless of his untimely death, Cameron had a wonderful life. He was a fantastic adolescent actor and dancer. Cameron’s breakthrough roles as a child actor came in the films Grown Ups and Eagle Eye.
- The late young actor also played Luke Ross in the popular Disney series Jessie and Conor in Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything. In Disney’s Descendants trilogy, Maya’s brother also played Carlos de Vil.
- Similarly, Cameron made his acting debut in the film Mirrors in 2008, prior to all of his international fame at such a young age. When he died, the late actor was only nine years old. Cameron also appeared in one of his first acting roles in the Panic! at the Disco music video for That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed).
- The late actor-dancer then rose through the breakdancing ranks with the dance crew “X-Mob.” Cameron played Zack in Mrs. Fletcher, which aired on HBO in 2019.