Facts of Meryem Uzerli:
|Full Name:||Meryem Uzerli|
|Net Worth:||$ 10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Sibling:||Two elder brothers and a sister|
Meryem Uzerli is a Turkish–German actor and model. Meryem Uzerli is best known for his role as ürrem Sultan in one of the most successful Turkish series of all time, ‘Muhteşem Yüzyl’ (‘The Magnificent Century’).
How old is Meryem Uzerli?
Meryem Uzerli is 37 years old. She was born on August 12, 1983, in Kassel, West Germany. Meryem Sarah Uzerli is her given name, and she was born under the sign of Leo.
Her father, Hüseyin, and mother, Ursula, gave birth to her. She did, however, grow up in Istanbul and Berlin. She also has two older stepbrothers from her mother’s first marriage, Dany and Christopher. Similarly, she holds Turkish–German citizenship and is of mixed (Turkish–German) ethnicity.
In terms of Meryem’s educational background, she attended the ‘Freie Waldorf School’ in Kassel. It is a German kindergarten chain. It offers arts-based education. She studied acting at the Schauspiel Studio Frese in Hamburg.
How much is the Net Worth of Meryem Uzerli?
Meryem Uzerli has amassed a substantial net worth as a result of her profession. In 2015, she signed a lucrative endorsement deal with the Turkish cosmetics company Elidor. Similarly, her estimated net worth is around $10 million. Furthermore, her salary details are still being reviewed.
Meryem Uzerli has received numerous awards, including the ‘Tüketici Academy Award,’ the ‘Silver Horse Award,’ the ‘TV Stars Award,’ and many more. She also won an award at the Beirut International Film Festival for her performance in ‘Eskiya Dünyaya Hükümdar Olmaz.’ Similarly, she was awarded a special jury prize at the 47th International Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival. She was named Best International Actress at the Cana Dorada Film Festival in 2020.
Does Meryem Uzerli have a Husband/Boyfriend?
Meryam is currently single. She appears to be preoccupied with her career. Furthermore, in 2016, she was dating businessman Alp zcan. Later, Alp allegedly proposed to Meryem. However, the couple had split up when zcan was seen leaving a trendy Istanbul nightclub with an unidentified blonde woman.
Previously, after leaving Turkey, she announced that she had broken up with her boyfriend, Can Ateş. She ended the relationship after discovering that he had cheated on her. She was pregnant and eager to give birth to her child. Meryam gave birth to a daughter named Lara Jemini on February 10, 2014. Similarly, she gave birth to her second daughter on January 8, 2021.
Meryem Urzreli was rumored to be engaged to Turkish playboy Can Ateş. Their relationship, however, is short-lived due to Can’s wandering habits. Even Can attempted to mend fences and beg forgiveness after learning she was pregnant. But she does not reconcile with him.
What is the Height of Meryem Uzerli?
Meryem has an amazing personality as well as a stunning body. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 58Kg. In addition, her measurements are 36-26-35 inches, and her bra size is 34B. Her dress size is 6 (US), and her shoe size is 9. (US). Similarly, she has red hair and blue eyes.
Career Line of Meryem Uzerli
- In her professional career, she has played the roles of ‘Madeline’ in ‘Menage A Trois’ (2008), ‘Anna’ in ‘The Line’ (2009), ‘Mara’ in ‘Lover’s Guide’ (2010), and a stewardess in ‘Journey of No Return’.
- She also received a special jury prize at the 47th ‘International Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival’ for it.
- She also played the lead role of ‘Britta’ in the German TV series ‘Inga Lindström,’ and appeared in two ‘ZDF’ series, ‘Notruf Hafenkante’ and ‘Ein Fall für Zwei.’
- Similarly, she had a breakthrough role in the Turkish historical fiction drama ‘Muhteşem Yüzyl’ (‘The Magnificent Century’).
- Unfortunately, she had to leave the series in 2013 due to clinical depression. As a result, she relocated to Berlin for medical treatment.
- Then, at the end of 2014, she returned to work after a long hiatus.
- And signed a contract with the Turkish production company ‘O3,’ which was owned by one of the largest Arab TV centers, the ‘MBC Group.’
- She also traveled to Istanbul, where she approached a small group of journalists and made the announcement. Later that year, through a video released in December 2014, Star TV introduced her as one of the network’s stars.
- Again, the network introduced her in October 2015, this time for the following year.
- Later, she played ‘Marija’ in ‘Annemin Yaras’ (‘My Mother’s Wound,’ 2016), ‘Göze’ in the crime-action film ‘Cingöz Recai’ (2017), and ‘Sarah’ in the thriller–drama ‘teki Taraf.’
- Similarly, she is collaborating with cosmetic industry experts to launch her exclusive eye cosmetic range, MERYEM.
- She is also looking for international distribution partners, particularly for the North African market.
- She has, however, done some modeling and acted in ad campaigns for ‘Sunsilk.’
- In 2019, she auditioned for a role in the third season of Netflix’s original series Dark.
- She even played the lead role in the film Kovan, the proceeds of which were donated to Haluk Levent’s AHBAP foundation.