Facts of Mia Goth
|Full Name:||Mia Goth|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
Mia Goth is a young British actress and model. Mia Goth is best known for her roles in films and television series such as “The Survivalist,” “A Cure for Wellness,” “High Life,” and “Suspiria,” among many others.
How old is Mia Goth?
Mia Goth was born on November 30, 1993, and will turn 27 in 2020. Her full name is Mia Gypsy Mello da Silva Goth. Similarly, Mia was born at Guy’s Hospital in London, England. Her registered birthplace is Southwark, London, England, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Mia Goth’s parents’ identities are not revealed when it comes to her family. Her mother is Brazilian, and her father is Canadian. Her father is from Nova Scotia. As a result, Mia Goth moved from country to country from a young age. Mia’s mother returned to Brazil because she was only 20 years old at the time of her birth and needed help raising her as a single mother.
Mia later returned to London when she was 5 years old. After five years, the mother-daughter duo left for Canada once more. They tried to live with Mia’s father there. However, as Mia revealed to iNews in an interview, it was a disaster.
Furthermore, Mia Goth attended nine different schools during her time in Canada. Mia Goth believes that this experience influenced her acting. She told iNews:
“I believe that’s how I first began to act. I wouldn’t fit in at some of the schools, and I’d be bullied. As a result, you try to fit your character to the group, and you begin to adopt different ways of being. I used to be a huge liar because I knew I’d never be anywhere for long. My father is a neurosurgeon, and my mother is a chef.”
In terms of family history, Mia Goth’s maternal grandfather is Jewish-American artist Lee Jaffe. Similarly, Mia Goth’s maternal grandmother is the Brazilian actress Maria Gladys. Mia and her mother later settled in south-east London when she was 12 years old. Mia Goth went to a secondary school there.
Is Mia Goth dating someone?
According to what Mia Goth has revealed to the media, she is single. She was married to actor Shia LaBeouf from 2016 to 2018. Mia and Shia met in 2012 while working as co-stars on the film Nymphomaniac. The lovers then appeared to marry on October 10, 2016, in a Las Vegas ceremony officiated by an Elvis impersonator.
Two days later, there was a claim that the couple was not legally married, but instead, a commitment ceremony was held. Later that month, Mia’s then-husband Shia LeBeouf confirmed their marriage on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Unfortunately, the couple split up and filed for divorce in September 2018.
According to the latest gossip, Mia and Shia were spotted kissing while allegedly wearing wedding rings during a public outing in March 2020. However, no further information on this subject is available.
How tall is Mia Goth?
Mia Goth is approximately 1.76 meters (5’8′′) tall and weighs approximately 55kgs. Similarly, she has a slim build with a chest-waist-hip measurement of 33-24-35 inches. Mia Goth also has naturally brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Mia Goth
- Mia Goth is a model and actress. She began her career as a teen model. She then made her feature film debut in Lars von Trier’s 2013 film Nymphomaniac. Mia Goth was later cast in the 2015 thriller The Survivalist and the 2016 psychological horror film A Cure for Wellness.
- Mia Goth had supporting roles in the sci-fi mystery film High Life as Boyse and in Luca Guadagnino’s remake of Suspiria as Sara Simms in 2018.
- Mia Goth was 14 years old when fashion photographer Gemma Booth discovered her at the Underage Festival in London. Gemma then signed Mia to Storm Model Management. Mia Goth then appeared in advertisements for Vogue and Miu Miu.
- At the age of 16, Mia Goth began auditioning for films. Mia won her first role in Nymphomaniac in the segment “The Gun” after finishing sixth form, alongside Charlotte Gainsbourg and Willem Dafoe.
- Mia later appeared as Sophie Campbell in an episode of Sky Atlantic’s crime drama series The Tunnel. Mia Goth has a net worth of approximately $1.5 million dollars.
- Mia Goth appeared in Future Unlimited’s “Haunted Love” music video in 2014. Shia LaBeouf directed this music video.
- Mia Goth later made an appearance in the introductory short film Magpie. Mia collaborated with director Stephen Fingleton and Irish actor Martin McCann on this project.
- Mia Goth starred as Milja in the post-apocalyptic thriller The Survivalist in 2015. Following this, she starred as Meg Weathers in the disaster adventure-thriller film Everest, as Hannah in the horror film A Cure for Wellness, and as Sara Simms in Suspiria, among many other film and TV series roles.
- Mia has also played Hanna Helmqvist in BBC One’s crime series Wallander. Mia Goth also won the “Robert Altman Award” at the 2019 Independent Spirit Awards.
- This was for her role in Suspiria. Mia was also nominated for “Most Promising Newcomer” at the 2015 British Independent Film Awards for her role in The Survivalist.