Facts of Miah Harbaugh
|Birth Place/City:||Coronado, California, United States|
|Married to:||Jim Harbaugh (1996-2006)|
The ex-wife of NFL coach Jim Harbaugh is best known to Miah Harbaugh. She was previously relatively unknown, but Miah became a popular media name following her marriage and subsequent divorce. The couple who married in 1996 had a close relationship with their family, but in 2006 they all fell apart.
Miah Harbaugh’s Early Life and Education
Miah Harbaugh was born in Coronado, California, but the exact date of birth was not revealed. Her popularity grew only after her marriage to Jim, so it is very difficult to get information about her life before her marriage.
She has not divulged any information about her parents and her family but, according to some sources, she belongs to a white-ethnic society and is an American national. Her former husband Jim, on the other hand, was born on December 23, 1963, in Toledo, Ohio, USA. He was born to Jacqueline M and to Harbaugh (dad). “Jackie.” Jackie.
Personal Life, Divorce of Miah Harbaugh
Since 2019, Miah is single and after her divorce has not remarried. As we have said many times before, Miah is best known for her failed relationship with NFL trainer Jim Harbaugh. The couple began dating before 1996 and in 1996 they tied up the knot.
The two children, Jay Harbaugh (born 14 June) who entered coaching as his father, James Harbaugh Jr (born 4 September 1996), and a gorgeous daughter Grace Harbaugh, who just entered the teens, were blessed together with three children. The couple divorced without any reason in 2006.
Miah remained single after the separation but Jim married Sarah Feuerborn Harbaugh on 5 January 2008. His re-marriage made the public think he could cheat his first wife.
Net Worth of Miah Harbaugh
Harbaugh did not reveal a single detail of her working life, so it is difficult to estimate her net worth. Following the legal battle that followed after Miah and Jim split in 2006, Miah was granted the majority of Jim’s property as settlements. Her ex has a net value of 15 million dollars.
In addition, he signed a $40 million contract with the University of Michigan and received $7 million in university income two years before that. In addition to its net worth, he owns a luxurious Oxford manor worth $4.31 million. He has also a BMW M3, costing $32,997.
Career Line of Miah Harbaugh
- Like many of her details, Miah kept secret her career, she did not reveal details of her career.
- Her husband had a football career as a player as well as a coach.
- He began his career in Michigan from college and entered the NFL with the Chicago Bears in 1987.
- He was selected by the draft and played with coach Mike Ditka for a season.
- He joined the Colts after six seasons with the Bears.
- He spent 3 years in the Colts and played at the Baltimore Ravens in 1998. He spent the next 2 years at San Diego Chargers and played Detroit Lions and Carolina Panthers in his last season.
- After his days of playing, he started coaching.
- He is currently the Head Coach of Michigan Wolverines but began his career at Western Kentucky University as an unpaid Assistant Coach.
- He was also the head coach of the 49ers in San Francisco and the Dallas Cowboys lost a massive amount in which Tony Romo injured rallied the cowboys against the 49ers.