Facts of Michael Ketterer
|Full Name:||Michael Ketterer|
|Birth Day:||21st of August 1977|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||SInger and songwriter|
The thirteenth installment of America Has Ability is currently airing on NBC, and it has aided numerous undeveloped abilities on stage. Michael Ketterer has been chosen by Simon Cowell as one of the talented competitors who will hypnotize the appointed authorities and win a $1,000,000 prize.
With his phenomenal, charming song “To Adore Someone,” the father of six children surprised all of the adjudicators and the group. Simon Cowell praised him for his performance and pressed the Brilliant Bell, sending him straight to the Quarterfinals. He’s just a few thousand dollars away from winning the $1 million prize.
Age and Family of Michael Ketterer
On the 21st of August 1977, Michael was born in East Tennessee. He is of American ethnicity, and the zodiac sign Leo was his first introduction to the world. He is the father of six children and lives in the Orange Republic. As a workshop chief, he fills in as a pediatric psychological well-being attendant and a low-maintenance specialist.
Michael was born in East Tennessee before relocating to Knoxville, California, in 2014. There isn’t much information about his parents and family. He is married to Ivey and they have six children.
Michael stands at a respectable height and aspires to be fit and solid. There isn’t a whole lot of information about his body.
How much is Michael Ketterer Net Worth?
Michael is currently in the final stages of the competition, pursuing his dream of becoming an artist while competing for $1 million in prizes. Despite this, his current net worth is valued at $50,000.
Who is Michael Ketterer Married to?
Michael is a modest man who has promised to be Ivey Ketterer’s man for the rest of his life. Their wedding reception isn’t given much thought. Ivey was in a lot of pain after their first child, Sofia, was born into the world, and the doctors told her she would suffer like other children
After seven years with his three daughters, Michael was persuaded by Sofia, who felt she needed a sibling. The couple welcomed a child after which they had two more children and are now happily living their lives.
Michael Ketterer’s Career Line
- Michael is a pediatric mental health caretaker by trade, but he has long fantasized about becoming an artist.
- He didn’t have time to pursue his vocation path because of his busy and frantic schedule.
- Regardless, he is looking forward to making the progress he has yearned for since adolescence with AGT 2018.
- Michael graced the middle stage of the 2018 AGT tryout and stunned the audience as well as the four adjudicators with the melody, To Adore Someone.
- The greatest shock of all was when his voice reached Simon Cowell’s core and squeezed the season’s second brilliant signal.
- He has more than 96k followers on Instagram as a result of his celebrity.