Facts of Michel Katya Adler
|Full Name:||Michel Katya Adler|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
Michel Katya Adler is a journalist. Michel Katya Adler has been a BBC journalist since 1998. She also serves as the BBC’s Europe Editor.
How old is Michel Katya Adler?
Michel Katya Adler is 48 years old. She was born on May 3, 1972, in Hampstead, London. Similarly, she grew up in an English-speaking German household. Her parents are Germans who moved to the UK later in life. Similarly, her nationality is British, and her ethnicity is unknown. Michel speaks German, Spanish, Italian, French, and a little Arabic and Hebrew in addition to English.
Education of Michel Katya Adler
In terms of her educational background, she was a very talented and hardworking individual. She studied German and Italian as modern languages at the University of Bristol. She then began working as a journalist for the New York Times, Reuters, and Blue Danube Radio.
Is Michel Katya Adler Married?
Michal Katya Adler is a mother of three children who is married. She hasn’t, however, made any information about her family public. Furthermore, she prefers to concentrate on her career rather than on scandals and controversies.
Likewise, she has two daughters whom she rescued from human trafficking. In terms of Katya rumors, she was chastised in 2015 for her EU connections and labeled “biased.”
How much is Michel Katya Adler Net Worth?
In 2012, one of her films, Stolen Babies from Spain, was a runner-up for an RTS award. In July 2017, she received honorary doctorates from Bristol University and London University as a result of her research.
She obviously makes a good living as a journalist for well-known channels. Her estimated net worth is $2.5 million. She also earns between $69,500 and $75,500 per year.
How tall is Michel Katya Adler?
Likewise, she has kept her body in good shape. Adler is 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her face is defined by black hair and a pair of sparkling brown eyes. There is no additional information about her weight, dress size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on.
Career line of Michel Katya Adler
- Michel Katya Adler graduated in June 1995 and moved to Vienna to work for Mondial Congress, an international congress organizer.
- In 1995, she began working as a correspondent for Austria’s national public broadcaster ORF. During that time, she worked as a local reporter. She then worked as a foreign correspondent in Kosovo, Eastern Europe, Southwest Asia, and North Africa.
- Adler joined the BBC in Vienna in 1998. She worked as a report on Austrian and Central European areas. She was promoted in August of 2003. Adler was assigned as the BBS’s correspondent in Madrid.
- She traveled to various countries such as Europe, Southwest Asia, and North Africa in order to cover various stories.
- On March 11, 2004, she was on the Marid train bombing. Adler was also the BBC’s Middle East Correspondent in Jerusalem in December 2006. She was an occasional presenter/interviewer on HARDtalk at the time.
- Alder had also presented documentaries for BBC2 such as Mexico’s Drug Wars.