Facts of Michele Hicks:
|Full Name:||Michele Hicks|
|Husband:||John Lee Miller|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Former Model|
Michele Hicks, 46, is a former fashion model, TV actress, and film star. Michele Hicks has appeared in several popular TV shows, including Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Law and Order: Special Victim Unit, and Michele Hicks.
What is the Age of Michele Hicks?
Michele Hicks was born on July 4, 1973, in Essex County, New Jersey, USA. She is a naturalized citizen of the United States. She is 47 years old. There is no information available to the media about her parents, family, siblings, or education.
What is the Net Worth of Michele Hicks?
Hicks is a former model and actress, so she may have summed up good fortune. Though she refuses to reveal her salary, her net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
When did Michele Hicks and Joh Lee get Married?
She is married to John Lee Miller, an actor best known for his role as Simon in Sick Boy, a Dark Comedy Drama. Hicks and her husband had been dating since 2006, and they married in 2008. They have a lovely son named Buster Timothy. She currently resides in New York City with her husband Miller and their son.
How Tall is Michele Hicks?
This American model and actress is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She weighs about 56 kg. Furthermore, her chest-waist-hip body measurements are 33-24-34 inches.
Career Line of Michele Hicks
- She moved to New York City at the age of 14 and worked as a bartender in nightclubs such as Danceteria and The Limelight.
- While working in the nightclubs, she met fashion industry personnel who suggested she try her luck in the fashion industry. When she met renowned photographer Steven Meisel, the tables were turned in her favor.
- She also appeared in an Italian Vogue in 1997, alongside Naomi Campbell, Amber Valetta, Kristen McMenamy, Carolyn Murphy, Vincent Gallo, and Kylie Bax. She was a successful fashion model. Finally, she quit modeling to pursue a career in acting.
- She made her acting debut as Penny in the independent film Twin Falls Idaho in 1999. In the year 2000, she was cast in two films: Everything Put Together and Ropewalk. In 2001, she starred as Gia DeLuca in an episode titled One of the popular police procedural television drama series Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- In 2003, she returned to television in shows such as Northfork and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She played the lead in the film Distress.
- She was also in the short film New York Stories. The following year, she was cast in several projects, including Messengers, Slogan, CSI: NY, and Cold Case.
- She rose to prominence in 2004 when she was cast in the popular crime drama The Shield. She played the role from 2004 to 2008, appearing in 26 episodes. She was cast as one of the main characters in the crime drama Heist in 2006.
- She even appeared in the biographical film What We Do Is Secret, directed by, produced by, and written by American film director, producer, and screenwriter Penelope Spheeris, in 2007.
- She also appeared in the popular television show The Mentalist. After taking a few years off, he returned to the game in 2013.
- Similarly, in 2015, she appeared in the television series Mr. Robot, Public Morals, and films such as Guns for Hire and The Wicked Within.
- She also appeared in a few episodes of the web series Orange Is the New Black the following year. In 2018, she also appeared in the short film Radio Killer.
- Aside from acting, she is also an entrepreneur, co-owning a pilates gym with one of her friends. She was also involved with a group called Treatment Advocacy Group, which helps people who have mentally ill family members.