|Full Name||Michelle Bonner|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1972|
|Birth Place||Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States|
|Graduation||Northern University in Science and literature|
|Additional experiences||Volunteer, Chair of the fundraising and communications manager, Director of Marketing, Freelance writer, Adjunct Professor, and many more.|
|Channels where Michelle worked as an anchor||ESPN, CNN, WCVB-TV-New England Patriots, FOX Sports, and rest.|
|Famous personalities who were interviewed by Bonner||The Rock, Kobe Bryant|
|Achievements||Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Journalism, an Emmy Award for Best Newscast, and three additional Emmy nominations.|
|Titled as||‘Lead’ sports anchor|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Average Earnings as a news reporter||$38,647 per year|
|Approximate income as a marketing director||$107 332|
|Marital Status||Happily married|
|Michelle’s traits||Fun-loving, Positive aura, Secret Keeper|
|Social Media||Instagram, Twitter|
|Father’s name||Not available|
|Mother’s name||Not available|
|Husband’s name||Not available|
|Last Update||July, 2022|
Michelle Bonner, an American journalist, is well-known for her work on SportsCenter and the ESPN networking program.
Are you curious to know about Michelle Bonner?
American state of Massachusetts’s Marblehead is where Michelle Bonner is originally from. On June 6, 1972, she first saw her American parents. She will be 49 years old in 2021, and the sign of her horoscope is Gemini. Michelle has a birthday party on June 6 of every year.
Occasionally, she tweets about her mother to express her appreciation for her presence. Michelle is an American by birth and a member of the white ethnic group.
Which college did Michelle Bonner attend?
Michelle enrolled to Boston, Massachusetts’ Northern University. In the year 1994, she earned her English bachelor’s degree.
Who is the spouse of Michelle Bonner?
Michelle is a contented husband. She and her spouse are happily married, but she hasn’t yet revealed his name or his line of work to the media. They haven’t yet revealed their wedding date or location to the media due to their private nature.
The marriage is going well, and the pair is happy together. There’s a chance that Michelle has dated a few men in the past.
Is Michelle Bonner a parent?
Yes, Michelle and her unidentified husband are joyful parents of a son. Although she has not given the public her birth date, her son’s name is Matthew. She frequently posts his photos on her social networking platforms.
Mattew, her kid, looks to be highly athletic. She and her son have a special bond because she is frequently seen playing and creating memories with him outside on the ground.
Read also: Kevin Harlan
Net worth and Source of Income
Michelle Bonner has undoubtedly made a solid living as a professional journalist. A journalist in the United States makes, on average, $42,602 a year, according to certain online resources. Michelle may be making more money than the typical person because she is a seasoned journalist.
She also has a few credits for at least three TV appearances. The whereabouts of her home and her second income source are still unknown.
- Michelle began her job as a news producer at WCHS-TV after receiving her diploma.
- She was a sports anchor/reporter for KRIV in Houston from 1997 until 1999.
- For three years, Michelle worked as the primary sports anchor for KCOP-TV in Los Angeles.
- She then began working as their sports anchor at Fox Sports in Los Angeles.
- She later relocated to CNN in Atlanta, Georgia, where she worked for almost two years.
- ESPN hired Michelle as their news anchor in March 2005.
- She is currently occupied with work at Mandell JCC of Greater Hartford, her own public relations consulting business.
Awards and Achievements
- Michelle has won a lot of accolades thus far.
- In the year 2000, she won her first Emmy for Best Newscast.
- She was given the Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Journalism the following year.
- She received the Golden Mike Award and the Associated Press Award the following year for best sportscast.