|Real Name||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson|
|Nick Name||Michelle Obama|
|Birthday||January 17, 1964|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 8 in (1.8 m)|
|Weight||Approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-27-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 D|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $75 m (USD)|
Michelle Obama is an American politician and former First Lady of the United States of America. She is well known as Barack Obama’s wife. In 1992, he became the 44th President of the United States of America. She was a driving force behind the “Let’s Move!” campaign to combat childhood obesity, and she has been a vocal advocate for the rights of veterans and the LGBT community. Read on to learn more about Michelle Obama’s age, height, weight, net worth, job, family, and many more statistics.
Biography, Age, and Family
On January 17, 1964, she was born. She is currently 58 years old. Amd she is of mixed ancestry and has American nationality. She was the first African-American president’s wife. And she grew up on Chicago’s South Side, Illinois. Her father was afflicted with multiple sclerosis. In terms of education, Obama attended Princeton University and Harvard Law School.
Height and Weight
She is 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 1.80 meters or 180 centimeters. Her weight is approximately 57 kg (127 pounds). Her measurements are 34-27-37 inches. She has a 33 D bra cup size. Her eyes and hair are brown.
How much is her Net Worth?
She is the United States of America’s first African American First Lady. She met her husband while working at a law company in Chicago. And she succeeded Laura Bush, President George W. Bush’s wife, as First Lady. Her net worth is expected to be around $75 million in 2022.
Facts on Michelle Obama
- She majored in sociology and minored in African-American studies.
- Her father name is Fraser C. Robinson III, died from complications from his illness in March 1991.
- For her fashion sense, she has been compared to Jacqueline Kennedy.
- She also to compared with Barbara Bush for her discipline and decorum.
- She appeared on the cover and in a photo spread in the March 2009 issue of Vogue.
- Also, she is an avid pet lover and also loves to donate charity for animals.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of fan followings under her Instagram account.
- In March 2020, Time magazine included Obama’s name on its list of 100 Women of the Year.
- In 2008, she was chosen as the Woman of the Year for her role in her husband’s presidential campaign and her subsequent efforts in tackling social issues.
You may also like: Natasha Obama