Facts of Mike Sorrentino
|Full Name:||Mike Sorrentino|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Reality Star, Television Personality, Social media star|
|Sibling:||Three (brothers: Marc and Maximo, sister: Melissa)|
Mike Sorrentino is a well-known television personality in the United States. Mike Sorrentino is more commonly known as ‘The Situation.’ Furthermore, he is a muscle-bound former Jersey Shore reality star on MTV.
How old is Mike Sorrentino?
On July 4, 1981, Mike Sorrentino was born. He was born in New York City’s Staten Island and raised in Manalapan Township, New Jersey. She will be 39 years old in 2020, and his zodiac sign is Cancer. Mellissa Sorrentino is his mother’s name, and Frank Sorrentino is his father’s. He also has a younger sister, Melissa, and two older brothers, Marc and Maximo.
In 1999, Mike graduated from Manalapan High School. He earned an associate’s degree from Brookdale Community College. He went on to Kean University and Monmouth University after graduating from high school. He previously worked as an assistant manager at a Staten Island fitness center. He lost his job when he was 25 years old. He later began modeling underwear.
Mike got the nickname “The Situation” after a girl complimented his abs while walking with her boyfriend on a beach in New Jersey. Her complimenting another guy enraged the girl’s boyfriend, and Sorrentino’s friend joked that his abs were causing a “situation,” or a problem between the couple.
How much does Mike Sorrentino earn?
kе I аn mеrсаn tеlеvsоn tаr whо hа mаdе hеr nеt wоrth оf mоrе thаn $300 thоuаnd а оf а оf а оf а оf а оf а оf а оf а е bеgаn hеаrning frоm mаll асtng аnd nоw tаkе а аlаrу оf $150,000 fоr а nglе ероdе. He earned around $2.55 million per season in single bonuses and end-of-season bonuses.
Furthermore, Mike earned more than $5 million in 2010. When compared to the other tаr, it is the second highest-earning а. е еаrnеd thаt whеn gеtting оffеr frоm diffеrеnt соmраnе uсh а Rееbоk, Dеvоtоn Vоdkа, rар-ngng, аnd wth diffеrеnt асtvitе
Who is Mike Sorrentino’s Wife?
Mike began dating Lauren Pesce, his college sweetheart, in 2004. They dated for three years before splitting up in 2007. And, in 2013, they reconciled and reunited. On April 26, 2018, Mike announced their engagement. They married on November 1, 2018. They are currently very supportive of one another and are living happily.
How tall is Mike Sorrentino?
Mike is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 75 kilograms. He studied Taekwondo and achieved the rank of black belt. Furthermore, he enjoys collecting sneakers, with over 100 pairs in his collection. He also has dark brown hair and brown hair. He has not revealed any additional body measurements. He does, however, have an athletic body figure and eats a well-balanced diet.
Career line of Mike Sorrentino
- Mike has been a Jersey Shore cast member since the show’s first season in 2009. He has also appeared as a guest on other TV series and shows. It consists of ‘The Howard Stern Show,’ ‘The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien,’ ‘SportsNation,’ ‘Chelsea Lately,’ ‘The Jay Leno Show,’ ‘Lopez Tonight,’ ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show,’ and ‘Conan.’
- He was also a contestant on Season 11 of Dancing with the Stars. There, he collaborated with Karina Smirnoff. Mike was eliminated from the show in the fourth week.
- Mike appeared alongside Briston Palin in a public service announcement for ‘The Candie’s Foundation’ in 2010 Pause Before You Play. The campaign was created to raise awareness about pregnancy prevention. Mike appeared as a judge in Random Talent, a YOBITv talent show web series, in January 2011.
- And the series’ name was later changed to New Stage. In March 2011, he appeared on Comedy Central’s Roast of Donald Trump.
- Similarly, in August 2011, fashion retailer Abercrombie & Fitch offered a “substantial” sum of money to anyone who refused to wear the company’s clothes, citing the risk of significant damage to the company’s image.
- Mike filed a lawsuit against A&F three months later after they made shirts that said “The Fitchuation” and “GTL…You Know The Deal.”
- On February 22, 2012, he made a brief appearance in an episode of ABC’s Suburgatory. Mike appeared on Fox’s dating game show ‘The Choice’ the same year.
- On August 15, 2012, he became a housemate on Channel 5’s Celebrity Big Brother’s tenth series. On the series finale, he came in fourth place. He appeared in a PETA ad campaign promoting pet spaying and neutering in October 2012.
- Mike and his family also appeared on a reality show that aired on the TVGN network in 2014. Similarly, he and his partner, Lauren Pesce, appeared on the fifth season of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars in 2015. He appeared on the ninth season of Worst Cooks in America in 2016.
- Mike, along with his brothers Marc and Frank, appeared on ‘We TV’s Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition’ in April 2017.
- In 2018, Sorrentino reunited with the majority of his Jersey Shore cast members for a reboot of the series titled Jersey Shore: Family Vacation. Sorrentino was a main cast member in the first and second seasons, which aired in 2018. In May 2019, it was confirmed that he will “play a significant role” in the third season, including documentation of his wedding, court sentencing, and events leading up to his incarceration.
- On March 21, 2012, Mike publicly admitted to having a problem with an addiction to oxycodone, a prescription opioid pain medication. He also confirmed that he had checked himself into rehab. As a result, on April 4, 2012, he checked out of the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Utah.
- Mike was arrested for assault on June 17, 2014, following a fight with his brother at their family’s tanning salon in Middletown Township, New Jersey. Furthermore, in September 2014, Sorrentino was charged with tax evasion for allegedly failing to pay taxes on $8.9 million.
- According to the US Attorney, Mike and his brother, Marc, set up S corporations to pay for personal expenses while failing to report income. Similarly, in April 2017, Sorrentino and his brother were charged with additional tax evasion and structuring of bank deposits to avoid reporting thresholds.
- Mike was sentenced to eight months in prison by a federal judge in New Jersey. He must also pay a $10,000 fine, serve two years of supervised release, and complete 500 hours of community service. The Jersey Shore star was charged with tax evasion in April 2017, and pleaded guilty on January 19, 2018.
- On September 12, 2019, at 8:10 a.m. EST, he was released. Furthermore, on January 17, 2019, his brother Marc began serving a two-year prison sentence at the Federal Correctional Institution in Fairton, New Jersey, about 200 miles (320 kilometers) away from the Otisville Federal Correctional Institution.