Facts of Mimi Ndiweni
|Full Name:||Mimi Ndiweni|
|Birthday:||August 31, 1991|
|Profession:||a rising gifted entertainer|
Mimi Ndiweni is a rising gifted entertainer from England who has been advancing towards a major vocation with every little advance at a time. She started her profession by acting in short movies and theater plays, trailed by little jobs in 2015’s film Cinderella, and 2016’s The Legend of Tarzan.
Who are Mimi Ndiweni’s Parents?
Mimi Ndiweni, also known as Mimi Michelle Ndiweni, was born on August 31, 1991, to a British mother and a Zimbabwean father under the sign of Virgo. Mimi Ndiweni’s age as of 2019 is 27. She is of mixed race and has British nationality.
She had an early interest in acting and attended Yvonne Arnaud Mill Street studios to hone her skills. She attends the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff as a graduate student.
What is the Net Worth of Mimi Ndiweni?
Mimi Ndiweni’s net worth is estimated to be around $100,000, according to various online sources, but the exact figure is unknown. Mimi, on the other hand, has undoubtedly amassed a large amount of fame and fortune since beginning her professional career.
Mimi Ndiweni, the mysterious actress, has not revealed her pay, but an actress can expect to earn $50,000 on average. Cinderella grossed approximately $543.5 million, and The Legend of Tarzan grossed approximately $356.7 million at the box office.
Is Mimi Ndiweni Single?
When it comes to gossip about her love life, Mimi Ndiweni keeps her personal life very low-key. She is currently single, according to sources, and is concentrating on her career. There is no information available about her love life or dating life as of yet.
While many sources confirmed her single status, there are numerous websites claiming she is dating but not revealing the identity of her boyfriend. The source even stated that the name and good news would be revealed soon. Mimi, on the other hand, has no record of previous affairs or failed romantic relationships.
Mimi Ndiweni’s Career Line
- Mimi won the Spotlight Prize at the age of 21 in 2013 for her performance of Jenna Marbles’ How to Get Guys to Leave You Alone.
- The same year she won Spotlight, she officially began her theatre career by appearing in RSC dramas.
- She appeared in a variety of acts, dramas, and plays, but she is best known for her role as Tiger Lily in Wendy and Peter Pan.
- She left RSC in 2015 to pursue an acting career, which she began with the film Cinderella.
- She has appeared in a number of films and television shows since her debut, including Mr. Selfridge, The Legend of Tarzan, The Last Dragon Slayer, Doctor Who, Rellik, Forgive Me, Father, Black Earth Rising, and others. She only has 12 acting credits to her name so far.
- She has appeared in Doctor Who alongside actors such as Neve McIntosh, Jenna Coleman, Vivian Oparah, and others.
- She was recently seen in Danai Gurira’s dramas The Convert and King Lear, and she is set to appear as Fringilla in the TV series The Witcher.
How Tall is Mimi Ndiweni?
Mimi is about 5 feet 8 inches tall on average.