Facts of Misa Hylton-Brim:
|4 feet 6 inches (1.37m)
|Lifestyle Architect, Desiger
Misa Hylton-Brim is an Architect as well as a Certified Life Coach. Misa Hylton-Brim rose to prominence as a costume designer for The Cookout, The Perfect Holiday, and the VH1-Vogue Fashion Awards from Mount Vernon, New York, USA.
How old is Misa Hylton-Brim?
Misa Hylton-Brim was born on January 6, 1973, but grew up in the Mount Vernon suburbs of New York, USA. She is of mixed ethnicity and holds American nationality (Afro-Jamaican-American, Japanese). Her mother is of Japanese-African descent, and her father is of African-American descent. There is also no information about her parents or siblings. He has, however, featured her mother on her Instagram accounts.
Similarly, she graduated from Mount Saint Michael Academy in 1987. She began focusing on her future fashion design career after graduating.
How much is the Net Worth of Misa Hylton-Brim?
She has a lot of money as an architect, which she could use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of approximately $19 million. In terms of earnings, she has earned $77,500 and more in the United States.
Is Misa Hylton-Brim dating?
The stunning fashion designer may be single. She is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself. She rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps. She is currently single and caring for their kids.
In her past, she had been married to Jojo Brim for a short time. Mr. Brim is a creative music executive for Arista Records and previously worked for Def Jam Recordings. After her separation from JoJo, she rekindled her relationship with her high school sweetheart, rap mogul and businessman Sean Combs. Their relationship ended when Sean began dating American model Kim Porte.
The couple has three adorable children named Justin Dior Combs, Madison, and Niko. Sean had a child from a previous marriage in 1993, son Justin Combs, who graduated from UCLA on a football scholarship. Misa and Combs’ marriage also didn’t last long, and they eventually divorced.
How Tall is Misa Hylton-Brim?
Misa Hylton-Brim has lovely brunette hair and dark eyes. Similarly, she is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. Her other body measurements are 34-28-35 inches, cup 33B US, and shoe size 6 US.
Career Line of Misa Hylton-Brim
- She had begun after high school, mirroring the well-known architect. She wanted to be a fashion designer at the time. And, after more than 25 years, she has become the fashion de “renaissance,” the “It” fashion.
- As a fashion designer, she has created gowns for celebrities such as Mary J. Blige, P. Diddy, Missy Elliott, Queen Latifah, Chris Rock, and Kimora Lee Simmons.
- Misa released her musical documentary “The Remix: Hip Hop x Fashion” on May 2, 2019. This documentary demonstrates how hip hop influenced fashion, resulting in the meteoric and global rise of streetwear.
- It even depicts the journey of African American creativity with limitless possibilities.
- Misa Hylton-Brim has been praised for creating iconic looks that capture an unforgettable moment while also setting the stage for what everyone wants to wear next.
- In 2007, she also created a costume for the film “A Perfect Holiday.” Her eclectic fashion and beauty tastes have been featured in publications such as InStyle, Vibe, Essence, and others. Similarly, she has worked as a fashion editor for The Source Magazine and even on MTV’s “House of Style.”
- She has also founded a fashion company, ‘Chyna Doll Enterprises,’ where she manages a team of expert stylists. She, too, provided clients with services such as styling, image consulting, and personal shopping.
- With the success of her business, she also established the ‘Misa Hylton Fashion Academy.’ This fashion academy provided the necessary knowledge and skills to those interested in pursuing a career in fashion styling.
- In February 2020, her Fashion Row honored April Walker, Hylton, and Dapper Dan for their contributions to the fashion industry.
- She’s even a certified lifestyle architect and life coach. Similarly, Misa is the founder of the Misa Hylton Fashion Academy in New York City. She is even recognized as MCM’s global creative partner.
- Similarly, her academy educates the next generation of fashion designers through courses such as Business, Fashion Styling, Fashion Technology, Personal Shopping, and Streetwear.