Facts of Miss Mina
|Profession:||Youtuber, Vlogger, Instagram star, Social media personality|
|Birthplace:||San Francisco Bay Area, California|
|Education:||Otis College of Art and Design|
Miss Mina is a Korean-American social media personality. Miss Mina is a popular food and travel YouTuber who runs the ‘SweetandtastyTV’ Korean culture and language channel.
How old is Miss Mina?
Miss Mina first opened her eyes on December 13, 1987. She is from the San Francisco Bay Area in California, USA. She is 33 years old and her sun sign is Sagittarius. She also began traveling the world after living in Los Angeles for seven years.
Her mother, dubbed “Mommy Oh,” also appears in her videos. Her name is unknown. Furthermore, there is no other information available about her family background. She also studied architecture, landscape, and interior design at Otis College of Art and Design, where she graduated in 2010.
How much is Miss Mina’s Net Worth?
Mina certainly makes a lot of money from her social media performances. She made the majority of her money as a YouTube sensation. However, as of December 2020, her net worth is estimated to be around $381K.
Who is Miss Mina’s Boyfriend?
Mina is single and unmarried in terms of her love life. Furthermore, we can’t find any information about her personal life, relationship status, or previous affairs on the internet. However, she is most likely single and focused on her career at the moment. She enjoys her single life and travels freely around the world!
How tall is Miss Mina?
Mina is a cute and lovely young lady. She has a lovely and curvy body figure. She is also of average height and weight, which complements her body figure. Regrettably, she has not revealed any of her body measurements. She also has lovely dark brown eyes. She also has dark brown hair that is silky.
Career line of Miss Mina
- On November 21, 2005, her Korean culture and language channel ‘SweetandtastyTV’ was officially launched. Furthermore, her YouTube bio reads:“Subscribe for Korean food, cultural insights, and travel vlogs! Every Wednesday at 12 p.m. PST, a new video is posted.”
- Some of the most popular videos on her ‘SweetandtastyTV’ channel include: ‘Trick Eye & Love Museum in Seoul, South Korea,’ ‘Fresh Fish Market in Busan, South Korea,’ ‘Lunch at KOREAN 7-ELEVEN?
- Convenience Store in Seoul,’ ‘KOREAN STREET FOOD at Mangwon Market in Seoul,’ ‘Learn Korean 1: Pronounce the Alphabet,’ and
- Similarly, she has her own YouTube channel, which features travel vlogs and mukbang videos. It was founded on April 29, 2015.
- Her videos are also broadcast on 24HRKPOP and MNET. Mina moderated panels at KCON and appeared on Groove Korea. She has worked with K-pop star Alex Reid, Indonesian actress and DJNadia Vega, and YouTubers Woojong, Charly Cheer, and Laurentius Rando.
- Furthermore, some of the most popular videos on her self-titled YouTube channel include ‘TOKYO CAPSULE HOTEL TOUR,’ ‘First Class Overnight Train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Tour of Second Class,’ ‘FLOAT POD EXPERIENCE ft. ASMR Whispers & Water Sounds,’ ‘Traditional Japanese RYOKAN TOUR,’ ‘Toilet Restaurant in Taiwan Poop Ice Cream & Crappy Meatballs,’ and many more