Facts of Monet Mazur
|Full Name:||Monet Mazur|
|Husband:||Alex De Rakoff|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||Film and television actress.|
|Sibling:||Matisse, Cezanne, and Miro|
Monet Mazur, an American entertainer, is well known for portraying the role of a Mystery Administration specialist in the activity TV show MCIS: Los Angeles. She is also notable for her roles in films such as Just Wedded, Force, Stoned, and Dead Man Running. She even appeared in All American, a CW dramatization arrangement.
Early life of Monet Mazur
Monet Mazur was born in the United States in 1976 in Los Angeles, California. She celebrates her birthday on April 17th and is born under the sign of Aries. Ruby Mazur and Valerie Chasin will be her guardians. She grew up with three siblings: Matisse, Cezanne, and Miro.
Monet was born into the Mazur family, which has a mixed ethnic background. She is Ruby Mazur and Valerie Chasin’s daughter. Her father was a record industry craftsman who died in July 2018. Her mother, on the other hand, is a fashion model. Monet was raised alongside three siblings, Matisse, Cezanne, and Miro, by her parents.
Net Worth of Monet Mazur
Monet’s net worth is valued at $2 million as of 2020.
Who is Monet Mazur Husband Currently?
In 2005, Monet strolled down the path with her better half, Alex De Rakoff. Her partner is a designer, author, and chief. The couple is honored with two children, Marlon De Rakoff and Luciano De Rakoff. Her first child, Marlon, was born on the 21st of May 2005, and her second child, Luciano, was born on the 9th of Spring. Nonetheless, Monet and Alex completed their thirteen-year marriage. According to a report from The Impact, Monet filed for separation from her better half in 2018 and authority was separated on July 7th.
Monet Mazur’s Height and Weight
Monet, an American entertainer, stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Monet has light hair and earthy-colored eyes.
Monet Mazur’s Career Line
- Monet began working in the field of displaying and acting when she was very young.
- She gained attention by appearing in three television commercials commemorating Everyone for Calfskin, Everyone in Vests, and Everyone in Lines.
- Previously, she had the opportunity to work in films such as Just Wedded, Beast in-Law, and Force.
- Monet even appeared on television as Brandee Fields in Days of Our Lives in 1993.
- From then on, she was cast in Jack and Jill, Peculiar World, CSI: Miami, and Kansas. Nonetheless, she rose to prominence as the structure of the NCIS: Los Angeles arrangement, which was released in 2009.
- Monet’s work can also be seen in television shows and films such as Palace, Live!, The House Rabbit, All American, Rizzoli and Isles, Receiving Dread, and Hurl.
- Aside from that, she appeared in the 2001 music video for Insane Town’s Rotating Entryway. She also provided the voice of Astraea in the 2014 video game Transformer Universe.