Moneybagg Yo’s Facts
|Real Name/Full Name||Demario DeWayne White, Jr|
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name:||Moneybagg Yo|
|Birth Place:||Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||22 September 1991|
|Age/How Old:||30 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 180cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 70 Kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father –Demario DeWayne White,Sr
Mother –Whitney White
|School:||Mitchell High School|
|Marital Status:||In a relationship|
|Kids/Children Name:||8 children (4 sons and 4 daughters)|
|Profession:||Rapper and songwriter|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Last Updated:||May 2022|
Moneybagg Yo is a rapper and songwriter from the United States. Under the labels “Collective Music Group,” “N-Less Entertainment,” and “Bread Gang Music Group,” he recorded songs. His singles “Federal 3X” and “2 Heartless” charted at number 5 and 16, respectively, on Billboard’s top 200. In 2020, his album “Time Served” was ranked third.
So, how well-versed in Moneybagg Yo are you? If not much, we’ve assembled everything you need to know about Moneybagg Yo’s net worth in 2022, including his age, height, weight, wife, children, biography, and personal information. Thus, if you’re ready, here’s all we know about Moneybagg Yo so far.
Early Life and Biography
Demario DeWayne White, Jr., also known as Moneybagg Yo, was born on September 22, 1991, in South Memphis, Tennessee, to parents Demario DeWayne White Sr. and Whitney White. Jamal White was his younger brother. His entire childhood was spent in the city where he was born. He is currently 29 years old, stands 1.80 meters tall, and weighs 70 kilograms. We don’t know much about his youth because he chooses to keep things private on social media.
So, how old is Moneybagg Yo in 2022, and how tall is he?
Yo, who was born on September 22, 1991, is 30 years old as of today’s date, May 3, 2022. Despite his height of 5′ 9′′ in feet and inches and 180 cm in centimetres, he weighs 154 pounds and 70 kg.
He received his education from Mitchelle High Institution, which is a local school in Memphis, Tennessee, where he was born. When he was in the 12th grade, he dropped out. During his time at the institution, he developed a passion for music. He had never been interested in education, but he went because he didn’t want to disappoint his parents.
Moneybagg began dating Megan Thee Stallion in 2019, however the relationship only lasted a few months. He began dating Ariana Fletcher, also known as Ari, after breaking up with Megan Thee Stallion in October 2019. She is a social media sensation who has amassed a sizable following. On her birthday, July 11, he confirmed that he was dating her. He even presented her with a Lamborghini Urus SUV, the world’s fastest SUV. He has seven children from prior marriages, and he claims to get along well with their mothers.
Moneybagg was arrested in March 2016 on charges of cocaine trafficking and possession. In August 2017, he became embroiled in the New Jersey Turnpike shooting case once more.
Moneybag has always been in the spotlight, whether it was for his music or for any controversies that led to his imprisonment.
Is Moneybagg Yo is a lesbian?
Looking at his dating history, we can safely conclude that he is not gay. In his life, he has had multiple affairs and relationships. He’s also had two major relationships and is the father of eight children. As a result, he is a straight-forward individual.
A Professional Life
His mixtapes “From Da Block 2 Da Booth” and “October 20” were released for the first time in 2012. In 2014, his mixtape “La Familia” was released on the “Bread Gang” label.
“Federal Reloaded,” a film starring Y Grizzle, Young Dolph, and OG Boo Dirty, was released in 2016. He then released ELO (Everybody Lives On), a song that featured Yo Gatti and Quavo, among other well-known artists. In the same year, “All Gas No Brakes” was released. In the same year, he published his other well-known song, “4 The Hard Way.”
Moneybag teamed up with Y Gatti once more for the mixtape “2 Federal,” which was released by N-Less Entertainment and Yo Gatti’s Collective Music Group. In 2017, he released the mixtape “Heartless,” which reached number 177 on the Billboard 200. YFN Lucci and Lil Durk make cameo appearances in it as well. His mixtape, “Federal 3X,” was released under the Interscope Records label the same year. In the same year, he released “2 Heartless,” a mixtape featuring Quavo, Yo Gotti, Lil Baby, and BlocBoy JB, as well as “Bet on Me.”
In 2018, he released his first studio album, “Reset.” In 2019, he released “43va Heartless,” followed by “Time Served” in 2020.
Megan Thee Stallion appears in his single “All Dat” from the album “Tine Served.”
“Time Today,” his most recent album, was released in February 2021.
Moneybagg For the song “Federal Reloaded,” Yo was named the winner of the “Memphis Hip Hop Award for Mixtape of the Year.” In 2020, “Time Served” was ranked third on the Billboard 200. Another song, “Federal 3X,” reached number one on the Billboard 200 in 2017. His song “2 Heartless” also charted at number 16 on the Billboard 200.
Moneybagg Yo’s Net Worth, Salary, and Earnings in 2022
The Tennessee rapper has a net worth of $5 million as of 2022. He owns the Bread Gang Music Group, which he founded. The majority of his earnings come from his music company and songs.
He’s signed a deal with rapper Yo Gotti’s record label, “Collective Music Group,” for a cool 200,000 dollars. He recently signed distribution deals with Def Jam’s “Diplomat Records.”
He, along with his close friend Yo Gotti is also indulged in real estate. They is said to have lots of real estate properties all over the country.
Some Interesting Facts
When he dropped out of school, he already had two or three children. Allegedly, the rapper has one more daughter born in 2017. Most likely, her name is spring. He gives a lot of pictures posing with her on Instagram. He has barely been in the industry for less than a decade, but the amount of music and polarity and wealth he gained has been astonishing. Its commendable that he has been able to build himself up from the trenches to the upper echelons of wealth and influence.
- Moneybagg Yo began his professional career with the release of his early mixtape titled “From Da Block 2 Da Booth” via Bread Gang Entertainment on April 16, 2012.The same year, he released another mixtape titled “October 20th” with the same label.
- The same year, he released another two mixtapes titled “Relentless” and “Federal”.
- For one of the albums, he also won a Memphis Hip Hop Award for Mixtape of the Year.
- On January 20, 2016, he released the first installment of the Federal series, “Federal Reloaded” through Bread Gang Entertainment.
- His work with Yo Gotti which led to the release of “2 Federal”, released in October 2016.”Heartless”, his eleventh mixtape was released by Bread Gang Entertainment, N-Less Entertainment, and Collective Music Group on February 14, 2017.On August 11, 2017, he released “Federal 3X”, the third installment from the Federal series which marked his first commercial release of “Interscope” with the company.
- It also featured American rapper YoungBoy Never Broke Again on the track, “Reckless”.
- The mixtape debuted and peaked at #5 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- His 13th mixtape titled “2 Heartless”, a sequel to “Heartless” was released on February 14, 2018.On July 27, 2018, he released a nine-track mixtape, “Bet On Me”, featuring YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Lil Baby, and Gunna.
- On November 2, 2018, Moneybagg Yo released his debut studio album “Reset”.
- On May 24, 2019, his second studio album titled “43va Heartless” was released through Collective Music Group, Bread Gang Entertainment, N-Less Entertainment, and Interscope Records.
Read also: Seo Ha-joon