Facts of Moose
|Full Name:||George Devin Millar|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
Moose is an American YouTube gamer who runs the Moose channel, formerly known as Mau5Craft. Moose is best known for his tutorials and gameplay highlight videos for the games ARK, Minecraft, Fallout 4, and Five Nights at Freddy’s.
How old is Moose?
Moose’s birth name is George Devin Millar. He is 22 years old. He was born on November 21, 1998, in the United States. Similarly, he grew up in Monterrey, Pennsylvania. He currently resides in Miami, Florida. Similarly, he has one brother, whom he has frequently gamed with and mentioned on social media. He prefers to call him by his middle name because it was his grandfather’s name before he died in the war. Furthermore, his nationality is American, but he has not disclosed his ethnic background.
Moving on to his educational background, he could be a University student right now if he hasn’t dropped out of college and pursued further studies. However, his exact educational background is unknown.
How much does Moose earn?
In terms of earnings, Moose has amassed a sizable fortune through his numerous YouTube accounts, where he has amassed a sizable fan base. As a result, he has a net worth of $3 million as of November 2020. Furthermore, his earnings are estimates of YouTube advertising revenue based on the audience of this channel.
Is Moose dating someone?
Moose is currently dating a girl with the Instagram handle @ajla brama. However, he has not yet posted any pictures of himself with her. Previously, he used to post videos with a girl, tagging her as his girlfriend, but her name is no longer available. However, he frequently creates gaming videos titled “My GIRLFRIEND Fell in LOVE with a GHOST! (Minecraft),” “20 Ways to PRANK my GIRLFRIEND in Minecraft!” and so on.
Furthermore, the gaming YouTube personality has not been involved in any controversial acts or been the subject of any negative rumors. He has, however, kept a positive image on social media.
How tall is Moose?
The YouTube personality is tall and has a charming personality. However, his height, weight, and other details are not currently available. His eyes are blue, and his hair is brown.
Career line of Moose
- George Devin Millar, better known online as MooseCraft, is an American gaming YouTuber who primarily uploads Minecraft videos. On separate channels, he also uploads videos of other games such as Roblox and real-life content.
- In total, he has ten distinct channels, but only six of them are operational.
- His original YouTube channel, Moose, formerly known as Mau5Craft, debuted on November 5, 2012, when he was 14 years old. On June 17, 2013, he uploaded his first video there. Similarly, he launched his MooseCraft channel on September 29th, 2015.
- In his Minecraft videos, he frequently plays with other YouTubers such as FavreMySabre, 09sharkboy, UnspeakableGaming, jaybull, and ItsMeCyclone.
- Prior to that, he was a member of a group called Proper Productions, which has two channels called Properd, which uploads more adult video games, and Dummies, which uploads daily Minecraft videos, but he left along with UnspeakableGaming. He’s dubbed his supporters The Moose Army.
- He also co-founded The Squad, a YouTuber group with UnspeakableGaming and 09sharkboy. Similarly, he has co-owned two Minecraft servers with his YouTuber friends. During his gaming, he even creates vlogs with The Squad, such as “I put 1,000 pounds of slime in my pool.”
- Similarly, his Moose YouTube channel has over 1.73 million subscribers. On June 25th, 2017, he launched a second Minecraft channel called MoosePlays.
- He played Minecraft Pocket Edition with UnspeakableGaming and Shark. MooseRoleplays, MooseBlox ROBLOX, Moose Mods, Life of Moose (His IRL Channel), and Moose, Life of Lucy, a vlogging channel about his puppy, Lucy, and TeamMoose Fortnite Shorts uploaded videos from viewer submissions.
- Similarly, he has a funny gaming channel called MooseCraft, where he posts two Minecraft videos every day with his best friends UnspeakableGaming, 09SharkBoy, PrestonPlayz, and others. Some videos are about Mini-Games, Daycare, Minecraft Servers, Survival, and other topics. More than 4.31 million people have subscribed to the Moosecraft channel.
- “MOOSE“ – Minecraft Parody of Panda by Desiigner (Music Video),” and “ADMIN GAVE ME CREATIVE MODE in MINECRAFT BED WARS! #Minecraft” are two of the most popular videos on the MooseCraft channel.
- The first video has over 19 million views, while the second has over 9.2 million views.
- Similarly, his amusing gaming channel MooseMods posts daily Minecraft Mod videos with Jeff The Moose and Cyclone. Viewers can see kid-friendly, fun, and hilarious games such as Minecraft on this channel.
- He makes certain that his videos are extremely entertaining, positive, and hilarious, so that anyone who watches them will be laughing and having a good time. And this channel has approximately 1.19M subscribers. He also posts Crazy Roblox videos on Moose Roblox.
- MooseReacts is a YouTube channel where he uploads reaction videos and has approximately 2.62K subscribers.
- Furthermore, he has achieved success by following in the footsteps of YouTube on other social media platforms such as Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram. He also has his own merch store, where he sells clothing and plush toys with his print.
- He has verified his TikTok account, where he has more than 1.2 million followers and nearly 15.8 million likes. Furthermore, he has shared 753 posts on his @itsmoosecraft Instagram account and has over 428k followers.