Moriah Elizabeth Biography
Moriah Elizabeth is an American You Tuber known for posting squishy toy videos and DIY craft vlogs on her self-titled channel. Passionate about everything related to squishy toys, she is extremely creative when it comes to arts and crafts. Her DIY content is fascinating, unique, and informative in every way.
Moriah Elizabeth Age
The American Youtuber was born on 14th November 1994 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She’s 24 years old as of 2019.
Moriah Elizabeth Height
She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches taller.
Moriah Elizabeth Family
Moriah Elizabeth was born on November 14, 1994, in the United States of America. She has a younger brother named Sam who has been featured in many of her YouTube vlogs. Her father is Peruvian/Italian while her mother is Caucasian. She studied graphic designing in school. Elizabeth got married when she was 19. Her husband often appears with her in her social media posts.
Moriah Elizabeth Best Known For
Her social media following with more than 3 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 50k followers on Instagram
Her arts and crafts and DIY skills, and 2 prompt books that she wrote designed, and illustrated, titled Create This Book (2015), and Create This Book 2 (2018)
Moriah Elizabeth Create This Book 2
With all the same fun and inspiration power as the original, Create This Book 2 includes a fresh set of 100 unique prompts designed to get your creativity flowing. Each prompt will get you thinking outside the box and making something amazing! Great for all ages and anyone who likes to get creative. Join the Create This Book online community. Check out Author, Moriah Elizabeth, on Youtube for ideas, tips, and inspiration.
Moriah Elizabeth Distinctive Features
Tall, slim physique
Fuller bottom lip
Moriah Elizabeth Youtube
Moriah Elizabeth launched her self-titled channel on August 25, 2010. She initially started with vlogs and fun videos. On April 8, 2014, she began her ‘Wreck This Journal’ series on public demand. This was followed by another amazing series called ‘Create This Book’. Elizabeth also started posting content related to squishy toys and DIY videos. On January 26, 2018, she posted the video ‘I Made 100 DIY Pins’. In this video, she took up the challenge of creating 100 custom pins from shrink plastic. This DIY video was viewed numerous times in the ensuing months and it went on to garner over 2 million views (as of December 2018).
Today, Moriah Elizabeth’s channel has emerged as one of the most successful ones on DIY and squishy toy content. With around 2 million followers, this family-friendly channel also has about 290 million collective views.
Some of Elizabeth’s most viewed videos, ‘Squishy Makeovers: Fixing Your Squishies #2’ and ‘Squishy Makeovers: Fixing YOUR Squishies’ are amazing in every way and are a must-watch for lovers of squishy toys! Each of these videos has garnered millions of views. Besides videos on squishy toys, she also occasionally posts personal vlogs featuring her brother and her husband.
Moriah Elizabeth Husband
Jordan (2013-Present) – She has kept her relationship with Jordan away from the public’s eye for the most part. However, Moriah revealed that she saw him for the 1st time when she was 10 years old, and they began dating during their college days. When she was 19 years old, the two finally tied the knot. Moriah later added that it wasn’t any outside factor that forced her to get married at such a young age such as religion or pregnancy and that she simply found her soulmate and it felt like a natural progression. In 2019, Moriah said she did want kids in the future, but not anytime soon.
Moriah Elizabeth Favorites
Animal – Cat
Song – Fingers by Otis McDonald
Chicken Nugget Dip – Honey Mustard
Food – Chipotle Burrito
Pie – Apple
Breakfast – Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Peanut Butter, Scrambled Eggs
Movies – Pride and Prejudice, Mean Girls, She’s the Man, The Sound of Music
Hobbies – Hiking, Thrift Shopping, Ballet, Spending Time With Family
Squishy That She Decorated – Cat Ice Cone
Moriah Elizabeth Facts
- She has a cat named Opie that she brought home in October 2014.
- She 1st took dancing lessons when she was 5 years old and continued doing it as a hobby from time to time.
- Her 1st book, Create This Book (2015) was inspired by books such as Finish This Book (2011) and Wreck This Journal (2012) from an author named Keri Smith.
- In 2011, she created the 2nd persona of her polar opposite twin named Hannah for comedy skits. She purposefully kept her audience in the dark about her, and up until March 2018, a lot of people thought she was real.
- Moriah says she’s not great about posting on social media and the fact she found success on YouTube sometimes baffled her.
- She hates seafood and thinks that fish stinks.
- She was once voted “Best Actress” in her school’s drama class.
- Despite loving “squishy” foam and arts and crafts in general, she doesn’t like working with slime.
- She always brings her shampoo and conditioner when she’s staying at a hotel.
- Moriah isn’t typically afraid of heights but admitted to feeling fear on a drop-tower ride in the entertainment park.
- She prefers tea over coffee.
- Moriah doesn’t sing in the shower but tends to dance in the car.
- She uses post-it notes to organize her life.
- She shot a shotgun when she was 11 years old, and felt pain in her shoulder from the kick, so she never did it again.
- Moriah doesn’t like hardcore action movies, as there are so many explosions and loud sounds that are boring to her.
- She likes watching musicals.
- If she had a dog, she would name him George.
- When she 1st started, her goal was to hit a milestone of 200k subscribers by 2018, and in the best-case scenario, 300k.
- She’s not a good singer.
- Moriah only wears a bathrobe when she has to do her laundry and has nothing to wear.
- If she got arrested without an explanation, her family would assume it’s a mistake because she never got in trouble with the law.
- Moriah said she dressed like she was 80 when she was 7 years old.
- She takes off her wedding ring at home and when she’s doing arts and crafts for practical reasons but wears it on a night out.
- In 2018, Moriah created her video series titled Squishy Makeover, where her subscribers send her old, unwanted squishy for her to transform them as she sees fit.
- She revealed that a finished Squishy Makeover video, including filming and editing, can take up to 40 to 50 hours to make.
- Moriah likes that her hair is low-maintenance, and for that reason, doesn’t want to dye it or change her hairstyle drastically.
- She’s not a morning person and likes staying up at night.
- Moriah jokingly said that it wasn’t patience but an obsession with tiny details that allowed her to paint for a long time.
- Being a YouTuber is her dream job.
- She has created her merchandise collection through TeeSpring, a company that helps brands with sourcing, development, and distribution.
- Moriah was nominated for the Shorty Social Good Award in the category of “Breakout YouTube of the Year” in 2019.
- In March 2019, she began moving out of a basement apartment she rented with her husband. Moriah stated that she was running out of space to film due to all the equipment she got over the years.
Moriah Elizabeth Zodiac Sign
Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. According to astrologers, Scorpio’s life pursuit is to survive against all opposition and a secret desire is to triumph. People of this zodiac sign like truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion and dislike dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people. The strengths of this sign are: resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend, while weaknesses can be distrusting, jealous, secretive and violent. The greatest overall compatibility with Scorpio is Taurus and Cancer.
She was born in the Year of the Dog. People born under this sign are fiercely loyal and can always keep a secret. They’re not afraid of the hardships in life, but they also tend to worry too much sometimes. This year is the year of the Pig.
Moriah Elizabeth Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $2 Million.
Moriah Elizabeth Youtube Channel
Click here and watch her squishy toy videos.
Moriah Elizabeth Twitter