Canadian women’s ice hockey forward, Meghan Agosta plays for the Canada women’s national ice hockey team and became part of team which won 3 gold and silver medal at the Winter Olympics of 2006 Turin, 2010 Vancouver, 2014 Sochi, and 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. Also, she plays as the forward for the Montreal Stars in the Canadian Women’s Hockey League.
Mother of a Baby/Daughter; Who is Meghan Agosta Husband?
Since 2012, Meghan Agosta has been living a blissful married life with her husband Marco Marciano. Meghan and her husband Marco dated for a long period of time before their marriage. Eventually, they became husband and wife on August 31, 2012.
Their lavish wedding ceremony held at presence of their family and friends.
Her husband Marco works as a video and goaltending coach of the Canadian national women’s team.
Later, he worked as video coach for Blainville-Boisbriand Armada. Then she became mother of a baby/daughter however, Agosta yet to share name of her baby/daughter in the media. Also, she shares picture of her daughter on her Instagram account.
Is Meghan Agosta still Married or Divorce?
Well, it is unclear Meghan Agosta still married or not. However, there are rumors of her divorce with her husband in the year 2014.
The player Meghan didn’t shares any news regarding her married life. Without any official information, it is hard to tell she has a divorce with her husband.
What’s Meghan Agosta Net Worth?
Meghan Agosta net worth estimated over $5 Million collected from her professional playing career. According to reports, the average salary of ice hockey player estimated over $10,000. So Meghan might be earning money in the same range.
Also, she signed an endorsement deal with CCM Hockey and earning money. Agosta advertising and marketing campaigns done for the company alongside NHL stars.
Family of Meghan Agosta
Born to Canadian family parents Nino Agosta and Char Agosta on February 12, 1987. Her birthplace is Windsor, Ontario, Canada with star sign Aquarius. She grew up long with her siblings Kara Agosta, Jeric Agosta and Jade Agosta.
She enrolled at Mercyhurst University located in Erie, Pennsylvania. In the year 2011, Meghan graduated with a major in Criminal Justice who played several games for the college team.
Is Meghan Agosta Retired?
Meghan Agosta yet to be retired but take a break being a mother of a daughter. At present she is making comeback in playing ice hockey. So, Meghan still playing yet to be retired.
Facts About Ice hockey forward, Meghan Agosta
- Her full name is Meghan Christina Agosta who likes to play golf and baseball in her free time.
- Agosta favorite color is blue whose favorite animal is a dog named Rocky.
- Meghan is a multi-medallist at the Women’s World Championships with 2 gold medals and 6 silvers.
- He plays for the Canada women’s national ice hockey team who won three gold and silver medallist at the Winter Olympics of 2006 Turin,2010 Vancouver, 2014 Sochi, and the year 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. At the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- She led the 2008–09 Mercyhurst Lakers to the finals of the NCAA women’s hockey championship also named a First Team All-American and unanimously chosen for CHA Player of the Year.