Natalie Horler is a German singer and television presenter. Similarly, Natalie Horler is well-known as the lead singer of the Eurodance group Cascada.
How old is Natalie Horler?
Natalie Horler is 38 years old. She was born on September 23, 1981, in Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany, to English parents. Her father, David Horler, is a jazz musician, and her mother, Christine, is a foreign language teacher. She and her family moved from England to West Germany in 1980.
Similarly, she grew up with her two siblings, Svetlana Horler and Olga Horler. From her early childhood, she began singing jazz songs in her father’s studio, as well as songs from Disney films.
Similarly, she is bilingual, speaking both German and English fluently. She is also the niece of English jazz pianist John Horler. She currently resides in Bonn, Germany. She is of German nationality and has not disclosed her ethnic background. Furthermore, she has not mentioned her educational background.
How much does Natalie Horler make?
In terms of Natalie Horler’s earnings, she is a German singer as well as a television presenter who has made a good living through her work. As a result, her net worth is estimated to be in the $7 million range. Similarly, she is living a lavish lifestyle thanks to the success of her singing career.
Who is Natalie Horler Married to?
Natalie Horler is a married woman. Moritz Raffelberg is her husband, whom she married on May 11, 2011. He is a banker. In Italy, the couple married privately. On her wedding day, she wore a gown she had designed herself.
On May 28, 2015, she announced her pregnancy with her first child. On September 23, 2015, her 34th birthday, she announced that she had given birth to her daughter, Jamie, two days before. She has not revealed her daughter’s face on social media. However, she continues to post her picture with an emoji on the face.
Furthermore, she has no controversies in her personal or professional life. She has successfully maintained a clean image. She is more concerned with her career than with being embroiled in scandals.
How tall is Natalie Horler?
lovely Natalie Horler has a pleasant personality, a good height, and a fit body physique. She stands around 5 feet 8 inches tall. She weighs about 59 kg and has blue eyes. Her bra size is 36D. Similarly, she has lovely blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Natalie Horler
- When it comes to Natalie Horler’s musical career, she began singing in bars and casinos. She began working with different DJs and recording a number of tracks when she was 18 years old. During this time, she met her future bandmates Manian and Yanou. The most famous song from her pre-Cascada era is “Piece of Heaven” as Akira. She also appeared on the German version of Star Search in 2004.
- Cascada was formed in 2004 by her, DJ Manian, and Yanou, and she began touring with her dancers Essa and Falk. Cascade was renamed Cascada due to legal issues.
- In the United States, the group released the 14-track album Everytime We Touch on February 21, 2006. The band’s most successful single in the United States remains “Everytime We Touch,” the band’s debut single in the country.
- It peaked at #10 on the US Hot 100. Later, it peaked at #2 in the UK charts, #1 in Israel for two weeks, and #1 in Ireland for an impressive six weeks.
- The album’s success earned him a World Music Award, as well as the title of World’s Best Selling German Artist in 2007. Other notable Cascada songs include “Bad Boy,” “Miracle,” “Evacuate the Dancefloor,” and covers of “Truly Madly Deeply” and “What Hurts the Most.”
- On December 3, 2007, Cascada released its second album, Perfect Day. It peaked at No. 9 on the UK Album Charts. The single “What Hurts the Most” was a hit in Canada, Germany, and the United States. Other singles from the album include “Faded,” “What Do You Want From Me?” and “Because the Night.”
- Cascada’s third album, Evacuate the Dancefloor, was released in the United Kingdom in July 2009. Later, on 19 March 2010, they released their new single, “Pyromania,” which was their least successful lead single to date. The band then releases its next single, San Francisco, which continues the group’s new electropop direction.
- However, their next single from the album, Au Revoir, did not fare well on any major chart, as did the album’s final single, Night Nurse.
- The band released a new single, Summer of Love, on March 20, 2012. Cascada released a new single cover of Corona’s “The Rhythm of the Night” on July 22, 2012. Cascada released It’s Christmas Time on November 30, 2012.
- She has worked on a variety of television platforms in addition to her musical career. In the autumn of 2006, she made her television debut as the guest host of the viewer-requested shows Back @ Ya on bpm: tv. In 2006, she appeared on Live with Regis and Kelly to promote her album, Everytime We Touch.
- She has also performed The Clubland Top 50, most notably on the music channel 4Music. She has also appeared on numerous television shows, primarily in Europe. One of these was promoting the UK version of Perfect Day on the UK breakfast show GMTV in 2007, when he performed Last Christmas live.
- Then, on July 28, 2008, she returned to GMTV and performed “Because The Night” live. She has also made numerous appearances on the Dome, frequently performing Cascada’s most recent singles. She was one of the new judges on the 9th season of Deutschland Sucht den Superstar in 2012.