Facts of Natalie Morales
|Full Name:||Natalie Morales|
|Height:||10 feet 5 inches (3.17m)|
|Kids:||2 (Josh and Luke)|
|Father:||Mario Morales, Jr.|
Natalie Morales-Rhodes is an American journalist who works for NBC News. Natalie Morales is the current host of the American news and talk show The Today Show. Previously, she was the host of NBC Universal’s “Access Hollywood” and the co-host of “Access Hollywood Live.”
What Ethnicity is Natalie Morales?
Natalie Morales is 48 years old. Natalie Leticia Morales was born on June 6, 1972. She is the daughter of a Puerto Rican father, Lieutenant Colonel Mario Morales, Jr., and a Brazilian mother, Penelope. Although she was born in Taiwan, she spent her childhood in various places such as America, Panama, Brazil, and even Spain as a “US Air Force brat.” She is fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese.
Education of Natalie Morales
Morales graduated from Caesar Rodney High School in Camden, Delaware in 1999. Following that, she relocated to New Jersey to pursue a bachelor’s degree at Rutgers University. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with dual majors in journalism and Latin American studies. She was a Phi Beta Kappa member at university and graduated summa cum laude.
How much is Natalie Morales Net Worth?
Morales has done an excellent job. No excuse could keep her from doing her best. As a result, in 1999, she was named one of the 50 Most Influential Latinas by the Hispanic daily newspaper El Diario La Prensa. She was also named one of Hispanic Magazine’s Top Trendsetters in 2003.
Morales has amassed a substantial fortune as a result of her career as a well-known journalist. Her net worth is estimated to be $16 million, and her annual salary is $6 million. She bought a $1 million USD townhouse in Hoboken, New Jersey shortly after her wedding, which she recently sold for $3.1 million.
Who is Natalie Morales Husband?
On August 22nd, she was married to Joe Rhodes, who is also known as Mr. J a motel owner and a local scout leader. Her husband Joe is an American entrepreneur and started Stockton Road Capital Corporation in his hometown of Stockton.
Due to their domestic partnership, they have been able to experience the wonder of having two children, they have given birth to Luke Steven in 2004, and Joseph Rhodes in 2008.
A small to medium television interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer took place on an earlier occasion in the year 2010.
Scandals of Natalie Morales
When Morales took over as host of ‘Access Hollywood’ in 2016, there were rumors that she had an affair with fellow, Today anchor, Matt Lauer. She, on the other hand, strongly denied the absurd story, claiming that she had always proven herself in all aspects that her profession demanded.
How Tall is Natalie Morales?
Morales has a slim build. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 58 kg. Similarly, an 8 US shoe size and a 4 US dress size fit her. Aside from that, she has stunning blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Career Line of Natalie Morales
- Morales did not immediately enter the field of journalism after graduating. She began her career at the Chase Bank.
- Her journalism career began at News 12- The Bronx. She was an anchor at first, but she also worked as a camera operator, editor, and producer for that network.
- She later joined WVIT-TV as a weekend anchor/reporter and morning co-anchor. She covered the Columbine High School shootings, Hurricane Floyd, the 2000 Presidential election, and the September 11, 2001 attacks for that network.
- While working for WVIT-TV, her team was able to collaborate with WNBC to report for the Emmy-nominated documentary, ‘Save Our Sound.’
- She joined MSNBC in 2002 as an anchor and correspondent. During her four-year contract with MSNBC, she covered a number of major news stories.
- It even covers the 2004 Presidential election, the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, Iraqi prisoner abuse, Operation Iraqi Freedom, the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster, the 2003 Northeast Blackout, the 2002 Beltway sniper attacks, and the investigation and trial of Scott Peterson.
- Morales later joined today’s show as a national correspondent in 2006. Her journey on the ‘Today’ show has been progressive.
- She joined the show’s third hour as a co-anchor in 2008. Furthermore, in 2011, she succeeded Ann Curry as Today’s news anchor. Similarly, she took Billy Bush’s place as Access Hollywood host. She now works as the Today Show West Anchor.
- In 2016, she relocated to the west coast to host Access and become the Today Show West Anchor. She left Access in 2019 to become the Today Show West Coast anchor.