Nelly Korda Wiki, Zodiac, Net Worth 2021
|Real Name||Nelly Korda|
|Age||25 years old|
|Birthday||July 28, 1998|
|Birthplace||Bradenton, Florida, U. S.|
|Height||5’10” tall or 179cm|
|Weight||61 kg or 132 lbs|
|Body Measurements||33-24-35.5 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3.2 million as of 2021|
Nelly Korda is a professional golfer from the United States who has won four LPGA Tour events. On February 28, 2021, she won the Gainbridge LPGA at Boca Rio. Nelly was given a $300,000 prize.
She stands about 5’10” (179cm) tall and weighs 61 kg (132 pounds). Her bodily measurements are 33-24-35.5 inches in length, width, and height. Also she has dark brown eyes and brown hair. Her shoe size is 7 in the United States, and her dress size is 6. (US).
Korda, Nelly Biographical information, age, childhood, and family
Nelly Korda was born on July 28, 1998, in Bradenton, Florida, United States. Petr Korda, her father, and Regina Rajchrtova, were also professional tennis players. Her father, Petr, won the Australian Open grand slam in 1998. She, too, has siblings. Sebastian, her younger brother, and Jessica Korda, her older sister, are her siblings. Sebastian, her younger brother, has followed in her footsteps and is now a well-known tennis player. Her sister, a professional golfer, is not in her line of work.
Nelly Korda is presently dating Andreas Athanasiou, a professional hockey player from Canada. Andreas has been her boyfriend since the beginning of 2019.
She had a brief romance with Jordan Thompson, an Austrian tennis player, before meeting Andreas. Nelly was in a relationship with him for a few months from mid-2018 until the beginning of 2019.
Before Fame, Nelly Korda
Nelly Korda has wanted to be a professional athlete since she was a child. Nelly’s parents were supportive of her ambitions and encouraged her to achieve them. She was a promising young golfer who competed in the 2013 US Women’s Open. She took it a step further and started playing golf as an amateur.
How much is Nelly Korda Net Worth?
As of 2022, Nelly Korda’s net worth is estimated to be $3.2 million. Her professional golf career has netted her a sizable fortune. Korda has earned $5,595,203 in her professional golf career, according to the LPGA. Nelly is at the pinnacle of her career and is set to make a fortune in the future.
Nelly Korda Professional Career
- In 2015, Nelly won several amateur championships.
- In 2015, she won the 2015 AJGA Rolex Junior All-American and the 2015 Harter Hall Invitational.
- 2016 was the year Nelly began her professional career on the Symetra Tour.
- She won her first professional victory at Sioux Falls GreatLIFE Challenge where she defeated Wichanee Mesechai by 3 strokes.
- After winning a few professional games, Nelly felt more confident.
- She went on the LPGA Tour in 2018 with the goal of capturing the championship title.
- She achieved her goal and won the Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship.
- This was her first LPGA Tour title. As a Tournament winner, she received a prize of $330000.
- Nelly won her second LPGA Tour victory on February 17, 2019, when she won ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open.
- The championship won her $195000 in prize money. Nelly was in top 10 on the Women’s World Golf Rankings after showing great form.
- After retaining her title as Taiwan Swinging Skirts LPGA Champion, Nelly won her third LPGA Tour win on November 3, 2019.
- The title won Nelly $330000 in prize money.
- She was crowned Gainbridge LPGA winner at Boca Rio on February 28, 2021.
You may also like: Trish Johnson