Here is the full bio of NF, her family, mother, father, brother, sister, name, age, height in feet, wide, body measurement, wife, interest, high school, college, nationality, University, spouse, Twitter, income network, birthday, zodiac, sign, education, religion, date of birth.
|Real Name||Nathan John Feuerstein|
|Age||31 years old|
|Birthday||March 30, 1991|
|Famous For||Self-titled EP in 2014 with Capitol CMG|
|Birthplace||Gladwin, Michigan, U.S|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 6’1″
Centimetres: 185 cm
Meters: 1.84 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg
Pounds: 127 lbs
|Biceps Size||22 Inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $4 million|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Wife/ Spouse||Bridgette Doremus|
|University||Gladwin High School|
|School||Local High School|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Disneyland|
|Hobbies||Riding, Travelling and Photography|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
Nathan is NF’s true name. John Feuerstein is a rapper, singer, and composer from the United States. He is a well-known rapper who rose to prominence in Christian hip-hop following the release of his self-released album ‘Moments’ in 2010. Capitol CMG and Sparrow Records took notice of the record and published his official, self-titled debut in 2014. Pay attention to the biography.
NF Height, Weight, and Age
He was born on March 30, 1991. As of now, he is 31 years old. He is 185 centimeters tall and stands at 6 feet 1 inch tall. His weight is about 58 kg (127 lbs). He also wears a shoe size of 9 in the United States.
Wife of an NF
NF is married to Bridgette Doremus as of 2021. In early September 2018, the couple tied the wedding. Rapper NF married his college love Bridgette Doremus in 2018. The couple is about to have their first child. At the moment, the pair is living life to the fullest. His former relationship history isn’t public knowledge, but he was included in TobyMac’s song “Til the Day I Die.”
Nathan John Feuerstein was born on March 30, 1991, in Gladwin, Michigan. NF’s parents divorced shortly after his birth, and he was raised by his mother. When his girlfriend’s boyfriend began abusing him, his father was forced to take him away.
His mother died of an overdose in 2009, prompting him to dedicate the song “How Could You Leave Us” to her. He also has siblings. He and his two sisters shared a home with their mother, who was an opiate addict. In terms of education, he graduated from Gladwin High School in 2009.
He was a member of the basketball squad in 2009. Later, NF began his career at the Connection Church Fine Arts Festival in Canton, Michigan. The video game Madden NFL 16 includes his song “Intro” on the soundtrack. Before the release of his EP, NF, he signed with Capitol Christian Music Group in 2014.
This album was his first to chart on Billboard, debuting at No. 12 on the Christian Albums chart, No. 4 on the Top Gospel Albums chart, and No. 15 on the Top Rap Albums chart. In addition, in 2019, he released the songs “Paid My Dues” and “The Search.”
- “If You Want Love”
- “When I Grow Up”
- “Paid My Dues”
How much is NF’s Net Worth?
His net worth is reported to be in the $4 millions. His main source of income is singing.
He also has his own goods line, where he offers T-shirts, Hoodies, and other fun items at an inexpensive prices.
- His single “Let You Down”, brought him worldwide fame, charting internationally and going triple platinum.
- He launched his career by going to “Fine Arts Festival” with Connection Church in Canton, Michigan.
- And he appeared on Christian hip-hop artist Flame’s album Royal Flush on the track “Start Over”, in 2013.
- He also earns a decent amount of money from his exclusive show concerts and tickets.
- Also, he is very close to his wife and supports her a lot.
- He is an avid pet lover.
- His hobbies includes travelling and playing video games.
- He is a die heart fan of rapper Eminem.
- Also, he is active on social media platforms.
- He has million of followers under his Instagram account.
- On December 3, 2019, Feuerstein released the single “Paid My Dues”, as well as a music video for the song.
- On February 18, 2021, NF released the single “Clouds”, alongside a music video, and announced his mixtape of the same name, which was scheduled for a March 26, 2021 release.
- The mixtape included “Paid My Dues”, as well as guest appearances from rappers Hopsin and Tech N9ne, followed by a third single, “Lost” featuring Hopsin, released on March 11, 2021.
You may also like: Bruce Arians