Niall Horan is a well-known Irish singer and guitarist, best known as a member of the popular boy band ‘One Direction.’ Niall Horan was always interested in music and played the guitar from a young age. He rose to prominence after auditioning for the seventh season of the British singing competition “The X Factor.”
How old is Niall Horan?
Niall Horan was born on the 13th of September 1993 in Mullingar, Ireland, and is now 26 years old. Niall James Horan is his birth name. His nationality is Irish, and he was born under the sign of the Virgo. Bobby Horan is his father’s name, and Maura Gallagher is his mother’s name. He also has one older brother, Greg Horan, and a nephew, Theo.
Education of Niall Horan
When Niall was five years old, his parents divorced. His mother remarried shortly after that. Before settling in with their father, Niall and Greg alternated between their parents’ two households.
He enrolled in St. Kenny National School, where he performed in school plays and sang in the choir. In addition, Niall went to Coláiste Mhuire for secondary school. He used to perform at Mullingar Arts Centre and The Academy in Dublin when he was a teenager. Aside from music, he is a big sports fan, especially cricket, football, and tennis.
Niall Horan revealed in an interview that he was influenced by several artists, including Michael Bublé, Frank Sinatra, and Bon Jovi, in his music. He insisted that because they both had a similar life story, he could relate to Michael Bublé’s journey very well.
In 2016, Niall teamed up with renowned golfer Justin Rose for a charitable cause. They came together for the ‘Horan and Rose Gala’ in order to help kids and teenagers suffering from cancer all over the UK.
Niall Horan also took part in a charity soccer match in 2016, which was organized by ‘UNICEF.’ He was an actor of a team that included actors Michael Sheen and Nicky Byrne, as well as chef Gordon Ramsay. José Mourinho also assisted Niall Horan after he was badly injured during a soccer match in 2010. The latter summoned Niall to join the team’s players for physiotherapy sessions.
What about his Current Love Life of Niall Horan?
Furthermore, Niall Horan does not appear to have found another serious relationship following his breakup with Hailee. As a well-known celebrity, he has been the subject of numerous dating rumors. There was also talk that he and Goulding had reconciled.
Back in October, many fans speculated that Horan was dating Selena Gomez. Nonetheless, neither of these relationships progressed to a serious level.
In fact, Horan confirmed earlier this month in an interview that he is “very much single” and does not have a girlfriend. Niall Horan is a single man right now. The 26-year-old also appears to be solely focused on promoting his new single, “Put a Little Love on Me,” and his upcoming album, due out in 2020.
What is the Net Worth of Niall Horan?
As of 2021, Nаll оrаn hа аn еtmаtеd nеt wоrth оf $80 llоn. Hе hа bееn аblе tо gаrn n tоgеthеr wth thе grоuр hе fеаturе n knоwn а nе Drесtоn. In addition, hе hа hаd mаnу tоur whсh hаvе brоught n muсh еаrning. He hа mаdе hеm thе есоnd hghеt еаrning сеlеbrtе оn thе wоrld оf thе Fоrbе.
Career line of Niall Horan
- As a member of One Direction, Niall Horan rose to prominence in the early 2010s. The five-piece boy band became an international sensation shortly after releasing their debut single.
- Horan auditioned for the reality show ‘The X Factor’ in 2010. Niall went through several rounds of preliminary auditions before performing in front of the show’s judges, including Simon Cowell and special guest judge Katy Perry, in Dublin.
- He was also accepted into the official competition after singing a version of Ne-“So Yo’s Sick.” He was one of the few contestants chosen for the ‘X Factor Bootcamp’ to hone their skills that season. Nicole Scherzinger, one of the reality show’s guest judges, suggested Niall Horan form his own band with four other contestants.
- Despite being eliminated as a solo contestant after the semifinals, the judges merged Horan with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson to form the boy band ‘One Direction.’
- Despite failing to advance to the final round of ‘The X Factor,’ the band was immediately signed to Cowell’s label Syco and recorded its first album, Up All Night, which was a best seller in the United Kingdom in 2011 and in the United States in 2012.
- The band began their career by covering popular songs such as Kelly Clarkson’s “My Life Would Suck Without You” and singer Bonnie Tyler’s “Total Eclipse Of The Heart.” The band performed at a number of venues together, and with the help of ‘The X Factor’ judge Simon Cowell, they landed a two-million-pound contract with the record label ‘Syco.’
- Soon after, the band toured the United Kingdom, performing in a variety of crowded venues. However, it is estimated that approximately 500,000 people attended ‘One Direction’s’ various concerts.
- The band’s first album, titled ‘Up All Night,’ was released in 2011, and it went on to become a worldwide success. Horan and his bandmates had a lot of success, with their albums Take Me Home (2012), Midnight Memories (2013), and Four (2014) all charting at the top of the Billboard 200.
- One Direction survived Malik’s departure in March 2015, but by then, the demands of the band’s relentless schedule had taken their toll on all members. Horan, Payne, Styles, and Tomlinson went their separate ways shortly after the release of Made in the A.M. in November 2015.
- In 2016, Niall signed an independent deal with the label ‘Capitol Records.’ His debut single, ‘This Town,’ was released in September 2016 and quickly became a chart-topping hit. It reached the ninth and twentieth positions on the UK Singles Chart and the Billboard Hot 100, respectively.
- He released two more singles, “Slow Hands” and “Too Much to Ask,” before releasing the chart-topping album Flicker in October 2017. Furthermore, following spe