Facts of Nick Crompton
|Full Name:||Nick Crompton|
|Net Worth:||$1.6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Nick Crompton is a British entrepreneur who rose to prominence on YouTube before co-founding the social media marketing agency Social Chain. Nick Crompton has come to frame with his song “England Is My City,” which features Jake Paul and Team 10.
How old is Nick Crompton?
Nick Crompton will be 25 in 2020. He was born on February 5, 1995, in Bradford, England. Aquarius is his zodiac sign. Similarly, he was born to British parents. His father’s name is John Crompton. He grew up in his hometown with his younger brother. He later relocated to Los Angeles, California. Likewise, he is of British nationality, but his ethnic group is unknown.
Education of Nick Crompton
Moving on to his educational background, he attended Salt Grammar School. He later enrolled in Titus Salt Sixth Form. However, he may need to obtain high-quality educational resources.
How much is Nick Crompton Net Worth?
Nick Crompton has made a good living as a social media influencer. He is currently estimated to have a net worth of around $1.6 million. Similarly, he enjoys a lavish lifestyle as a result of his earnings.
Is Nick Crompton single?
In terms of Nick Crompton’s relationship status, he is currently single. He has openly declared himself to be gay and has dated a man named Levy Erskine. The couple met on Tinder. He is currently preoccupied with his career. However, based on his social media posts, he appears to hang out with friends. However, he may be able to connect with his long-desired soulmate in the future.
Scandals of Nick Crompton
Throughout his career, he has been criticized for his lyric “England is my city” in the song “It’s Everyday Bro.” His lyrics were turned into memes. Furthermore, during his collaborations with Team 10, he was involved in a number of controversies. But he is not currently embroiled in any controversy.
How tall is Nick Crompton?
Nick Crompton has a pleasant personality and chubby features. He stands 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) tall and weighs approximately 80 kg. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes that sparkle.
Career line of Nick Crompton
- When it comes to Nick Crompton’s professional life, he began his career on YouTube. Similarly, he purchased a camera and began producing YouTube videos. He has also worked several bartending gigs to supplement his income. Soon after, he began collaborating with other YouTubers.
- He has also created a separate gaming channel. Later, he formed Team 6 with a slew of other YouTubers.
- However, the channel does not last long. He has also started his own podcast.
- On February 5, 2018, he uploaded his first video after being inactive for a while. The video was part of a 24-hour challenge at Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt.
- On March 7, 2018, he accepted Behzinga’s challenge to a boxing match once more, becoming his most viewed video on his channel.
- He eventually got the job as Social Chain’s Head of Talent and Influencers. In February 2015, he co-founded Social Chain and began building and advising some of the world’s most powerful influencers and global brands.
- Similarly, they formed Team 10, and he was credited as Team 10’s COO until his departure in 2018. He is now well-known as a social media star with massive fan bases all over the world. On May 4, 2018, Team 10 announced his departure.
- Similarly, he has appeared in the music video “It’s Everyday Bro,” in which he declares, “England is my city.”
- Jake Paul, on the other hand, insists that he came up with it. He rose to prominence as a result of this lyric, with remixes and memes of it being shared on YouTube and numerous other social media platforms.
- He is currently inactive on YouTube and does not have any content on the channel.