|Full Name:||Nicola Tappenden|
|Birth Date:||February 12, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Rob Schneider, Bobby Zamora, Jeff Brazier, Simon Walton|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||Croydon, Surrey|
|Education||Shirley High School|
|Nicola Tappenden Instagram|
Nicola Tappenden, an English model and former Page 3 girl, became well-known as a competitor on the reality series Big Brother.
How old is Nicola Tappenden?
The world was revealed to Nicola Tappenden on February 12, 1982. She was born in Surrey’s Croydon and also will be 40 years old in 2022. She is an Aquarius by birth and also has a birthday party every year on February 12th.
Nicola is a citizen of the United Kingdom and is of white ethnicity. She practices Christianity in a similar way. Shirley High School in Croydon is where Nicola finished her high school education.
Does Nicola Tappenden have a boyfriend?
Nicola isn’t dating right now. Currently, she is concentrating on her career. Similar to Nicola, who is a single mother who values her time with her kids. However, she might eventually meet the person she wants to marry.
Who has Nicola Tappenden dated in the past?
In 2004, Nicola had a relationship with Rob Schneider. However, their romance ended soon after she started dating Bobby Zamora from 2005 to 2007. She also dated Simon Walton from 2007 to 2010 and Jeff Brazier from 2011 to 2013.
Has Nicola Tappenden ever had kids?
Two children were born to Nicola. She gave birth to her first son and daughter while she was dating Simon Walton. Poppy is her daughter’s name (born in November 2008).
What is Nicola Tappenden’s estimated net worth?
As of 2022, Nicola’s net worth is predicted to be around $1.5 million. She is able to make a respectable amount of money through her work as a reality television star and model.
She may be making extra money via sponsorships and brand endorsements in addition to her work. An English model makes an average of $15,076 annually. She may be making the same salary.
What TV program did Nicola Tappenden be invited to?
Bobby Zamora, a striker for Fulham F.C., introduced Nicola to the reality TV show WAGs Boutique, which led to an invitation for her to take part.
It’s a reality show where two teams of WAGs competed to run two fashion stores for three months. Later, in 2007, she released the workout video WAGS Workout.
Also read to know about: Javaughn Young-White
What song did Nicola Tappenden participate in?
Nicola is also featured in the Race for Life song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, which was published in April 2010. The song also features appearances by Lisa Scott Lee, Kelli Young, Danielle Lloyd, Kym Marsh, and others who are well-known. She also took part in a WAGs episode of Come Dine with Me.
What’s the premise of the reality series Big Brother?
Big Brother follows a group of inhabitants who live together in a house equipped with 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones that continuously record every action.
What is Nicola Tappenden’s height?
Nicola’s height is 5 feet 6 inches and her overall weight is 52 kg. Her dress size is 8 and she wears US shoe size 4. (US). She has gorgeous long blonde hair in addition to a seductive pair of brown hair.
You may also like to know about: Megan Murphy Matheson
- Nicola works as a model and reality television personality.
- She began her topless modeling career as a Page Three girl in 2002, when she was 20 years old and the winner of The Sun’s first-ever Page 3 Idol competition, while working for Citigroup Asset Management.
- She has now accepted positions as a glamour and retail fashion model and established herself as a regular feature.
- Nicola participated in the Miss Great Britain competition in May 2007 as Miss Croydon.
- She debuted as an actress in the 2005 film Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo.
- In January 2010, she participated in the seventh season of Celebrity Big Brother.
- She surprisingly left the reality competition on January 27, finishing sixth.
- Drunk, a song written by Nicola and rapper Coolio, was made public on March 1st, 2010.
- She was working for Citigroup at the time.