Facts of Nicolas Cage
|Chest Size||45 in|
|Debut Movie||Fast Times at Ridgemont High|
|Education:||Beverly Hills High School|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$25 M|
|Profession:||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Siblings:||Marc Coppola and Christopher Coppola|
|Source of Wealth||Movie Career|
|Waist Size||35 in|
Nicolas Cage is one of Hollywood’s most well-known actors. Cage is currently one of Hollywood’s most talented actors, thanks to his versatility and the discovery of the new acting process known as “method acting.”
He comes from a family of upright people, with both his mother and father being well-respected achievers in their respective fields, despite their separation.
What is the Birth Place of Nicolas Cage?
Nicolas Cage was born on January 7, 1964, in Los Angeles, California. Nicolas Kim Coppola is his given name. August Coppola was his father, and Joy Vogelsang was his mother. His ancestors are Italian, German, and Polish. His birthplace is in the United States, in the city of Long Beach. He is an American nationality. Capricorn is his zodiac sign. Marc “The Cope” Coppola and Christopher Coppola are his two brothers.
He was a student at Beverly Hills High School in Beverly Hills, California. From a young age, he was interested in acting. As a result, after high school, he enrolled at UCLA’s School of Theater, Film, and Television.
In the school production of Golden Boy, he had his first non-cinematic acting experience. After seeing James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause and East of Eden, he decided he wanted to be an actor. When he was around 15 years old, he had already directed Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Gene Hackman, and Robert De Niro. To avoid the appearance of nepotism as Coppola’s nephew, he changed his name to Nicolas Cage. A Marvel Comics superhero-inspired his last name, Cage.
How many Wives Does Nicolas Cage have?
Nicolas Cage has been married four times in his life. In 1988, he began dating actress Christina Fulton. Weston Coppola Cage is the couple’s son. Eyes of Noctum’s lead singer, Weston, was a member of the black metal band Eyes of Noctum. Nicolas and his son, Weston, have two grandsons. In April 1995, he married actress Patricia Arquette for the first time. Later, in 2001, the couple divorced.
He then married Lisa Marie Presley, a singer, and songwriter. Lisa Presley is Elvis Presley’s daughter. In August of 2002, they married. Their relationship, however, did not last long. They filed for divorce three months after their marriage, in November 2002. In May of 2004, their divorce was finalized.
Alice Kim is his third wife. Alice is a former waitress who worked at Kabuki in Los Angeles and at Le Prive, a Korean nightclub in Los Angeles. In July of 2004, they married. Kal-El is the couple’s only child. In January 2016, the couple divorced, and their divorce was finalized in the same year.
Who is Nicolas Cage Currently Married to?
Nicolas Cage, 57, married for the fifth time in February 2021, to his wife, Riko Shibata. His 26-year-old girlfriend of just over a year. On February 16, 2021, Nicolas Cage married twenty-six-year-old Riko Shibata in a very small and intimate wedding at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
The date was chosen to commemorate the groom’s late father’s birthday.” August Coppola, Nic’s father, was born on February 16, 1934, and is an academic, author, and arts supporter. In October of 2009, he died of a heart attack. Nic’s uncle, famed filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola, was August’s brother.
Who is Riko Shibata?
Riko Shibata (born 1993) is a New York City-based American public figure, Internet personality, and Celebrity Partner. She rose to prominence after becoming Nicolas Cage’s new girlfriend.
What is Actor-Nicolas Cage Net Worth?
Nicolas Cage is an actor from the United States with a net worth of $25 million. After earning at least $200 million from movie salaries alone, his net worth was once much higher, easily exceeding $100 million. Nick’s extravagant spending is well-known today.
Career Line of Nicolas Cage
- In 1982, Nicolas Cage made his acting debut in the coming-of-age film “Fast Times at Ridgemont High.”
- The following year, Cage starred in his next film, ‘Valley Girl,’ which was released. He played the role of ‘Peter Leow’ in the film ‘Vampire Kiss’ a few years later, for which he agreed to eat a live cockroach.
- He starred alongside Harvey Keitel and Jon Voight in his biggest box-office hit, “National Treasure.” He went on to star in films like “Lord of War” and “The Weather Man” the following year.
- He starred in the films “Too Tough to Die” and “World Trade Center” in 2006. The following year was extremely fruitful for the actor, with successful releases such as ‘Ghost Rider,’ ‘The Dresden Files,’ and its sequel, and ‘National Treasure: Book of Secrets.’
- Cage had a magical year in 2010, starring in the historical film “Season of Witch” and portraying the sorcerer “Balthazar.”
- Cage starred in a number of films between 2011 and 2013, including ‘Trespass,’ ‘Seeking Justice,’ ‘Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance,’ and the animated film ‘The Croods.’
Directing and Producing
- In 2002, he made his directorial debut with Sonny, a low-budget drama film. He also played a role in the film.
- Saturn Films, his production company, was also founded by him. Shadow of the Vampire and The Life of David Gale were both produced by his production company.
- Sonny, Lord of War, The Wicker Man, Next, Bangkok Dangerous, Knowing, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, and A Thousand Words are just a few of the films produced by his production company.
- Among his credits are The Family Man, Matchstick Men, the National Treasure franchise, World Trade Center, Drive Angry, Trespass, Stolen, Rage, and Vengeance: A Love Story.
- He is also the executive producer of the Sci-Fi Channel’s TV series The Dresden Files. He is a comic book aficionado. In 2002, he sold a collection of 400 vintage comic books for over $1.6 million at Heritage Auctions.
- In 2007, he and his son Weston collaborated on a comic book called Voodoo Child.
- Robert Williams, a painter, and underground comic artist is a fan and collector of his work.
- He’s written introductions for the magazine Juxtapoz.
- The painting Death On The Boards was purchased by him.