Facts of Nicole Scherzinger
Nichole Scherzinger is an entertainer, artist, and TV character from the United States. She is best known as the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls. Nicole rose to prominence after performing a solo rendition of ‘Jai Ho’ in the film Slumdog Mogul.
She has won several awards and is now one of the adjudicators on the popular show ‘X Factor.’ She also took first place in the tenth season of Hitting the Dance Floor with the Stars. Nicole is an independent artist who has sold over 16 million records and serves as an envoy for UNICEF UK and the Uncommon Olympics.
What Ethnicity is of Nicole Scherzinger?
Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente was born in the Hawaiian city of Honolulu in 1978. Her birthday is June 29th, and she is currently 41 years old. Nicole identifies as an American and lives in a community with people of mixed nationalities such as Filipinos, Hawaiians, and Ukrainians. Malignant growth is her zodiac sign.
DuPont Manual Secondary School was her alma mater. Nicole then went to Wright State College to continue her studies in acting and melodic theater. Nicole was a daughter to her parents, Alfonso Valiente and Rosemary Elikolani.
Her father is of Filipino descent, and her mother is of Hawaiian and Ukrainian descent. When her parents abandoned her when she was a child, Dark Scherzinger, her sister Kaela, and her German American stepfather moved to Louisville, Kentucky. After her stepfather embraced her, Nicole adopted his surname.
What is the Net Worth of Nicole Scherzinger?
Nicole has gained a lot of popularity and love from her fans as a successful artist and TV character. It is clear that she has amassed a significant sum of money and favorable circumstances as a result of her profession. Starting in 2019, her net worth amount to $12 million.
Who is Nicole Scherzinger Boyfriend?
Nicole was imprisoned by Scratch Hexum, who was 311’s, lead vocalist. They spanned the years 2000 to 2004. She maintained a prominent relationship with Recipe 1 Best on the Planet Lewis Hamilton after her breakup with Scratch. Their relationship was on a smooth trajectory for seven years until 2015, when they called it quits in February of that year.
Nicole was dating Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov, who is 13 years her junior. Regardless, the couple is said to have split in May 2017, according to some sources. Nicole hasn’t been linked to anyone recently; we can safely assume that she is single.
Nicole Scherzinger’s Body Measurements
Nicole stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall and weighs 54 kilograms. Her eyes have a dark earthy hue to them, and her hair is dark.
Nicole Scherzinger’s Career Line
- Nicole competed in Coca-Cola Exemplary Ability in high school and won.
- She later appeared in the role of lead vocalist Eden’s Pound.
- Nicole became the lead vocalist of the Pussycat Dolls, a young lady band, after a few years. The Pussycat Dolls have performed for over 2,000 members of the US and alliance administrations.
- In the Assembled Status, their first historically significant collection, ‘PCD,’ was awarded Twofold Platinum status.
- The young lady group’s subsequent collection, ‘Doll Mastery,’ was officially released in September 2008, and it was a huge hit, reaching number 4 on the Hot 200 chart.
- Nicole began her career as a performer with ‘Her Name Is Nicole.’ In the year 2008, she also sang “Jai Ho” in the Bollywood film Slumdog Tycoon.
- In 2010, she competed in the popular show ‘Hitting the dance floor with the Stars,’ winning the show’s tenth season.
- Nicole then became the appointed authority of ‘The X Factor’ and ‘The Sing-off,’ two popular talent shows.
- She was also awarded the 2013 Marvelousness Grant for Television Character.