Facts of Nikita Pearl Waligwa
|Full Name:||Nikita Pearl Waligwa|
|Mother:||Rachel Asiimwe Waligwa|
A bit of bad news for Disney fans all over the world: Nikita, who rose to fame as an entertainer for her role in the Disney film Sovereign of Katwe, is no longer with us. Her couple of works in the business had earned her a ton of hearts and gratitude from fans all over the world.
Early life of Nikita Pearl Waligwa
Nikita was born in Uganda in the year 2020 and passed away on February 16th, 2020. In any case, her relatives have yet to reveal information about when she used to celebrate her birthday. She was only 15 years old when she died. She was of Ugandan nationality and used to be a Baganda national. In terms of training, she was looking for tutoring from Rachel Asiimwe Waligwa.
Nikita Pearl Waligwa was born to Ugandan parents. She was Rachel Asiimwe Waligwa’s daughter. Regardless, information about her father is currently unavailable to the media. Because the information regarding her kin is currently unavailable to the media, it appears that she was the sole offspring of her parents.
Net Worth of Nikita Pearl Waligwa
Nikita was, without a doubt, an exceptional entertainer and an entertainer, as she snatched a large number of fans worldwide in the short time she was in the business. She played close by numerous eminent entertainers and entertainers in her film, and as a result, she may have snatched a fair amount of cash throughout her career. Furthermore, Nikita’s total assets are estimated to be around $100,000.
Nikita Pearl Waligwa’s Personal Life
Nikita, as a child, was not interested in dating anyone before leaving this world. As a young and rising entertainer, it appears that she was more concerned with her professional life than with her personal life.
Nikita Pearl Waligwa’s Height and Weight
Nikita was given respectable body estimations. Nonetheless, the media is still in the dark about her height and weight. She had dark-colored hair and lovely dark gleaming eyes.
Nikita Pearl Waligwa’s Career Line
- Nikita Pearl Waligwa, a Ugandan Disney performer who was loved by many, died at the age of 15 years. Nikita Pearl Waliga, the popular young star of Disney’s Sovereign of Katwe, has died at the age of 15.
- According to some reports, she had a cerebrum tumor and died on Saturday in her birth country of Uganda.
- In 2016, the specialist discovered a tumor in her; however, after a year of radiotherapy, the specialist declared her cancer-free.
- In addition, in 2017, she was discovered to have another tumor. Moreover, her mother, Rachel Asiimwe Waligwa, was diagnosed with disease after being told she was cancer-free and given only two months to live.
- Gayaza Secondary School shared information about her on Twitter, where she was looking for after her exam. They posted on Twitter;
- “Nikita Pearl Waligwa, pass thee well. You were a dear to many, and we lost you to a brain tumor at a young age.
- Nikita was in S.3 at the time. Dear, may you rest in Wonderful Harmony.”
- According to Ugandan media, Nikita died at a medical clinic in Naalya, Kampala, surrounded by her companion, family, and friends. Her fans also expressed their appreciation for her staying in touch with some lovely words for her.
- ‘It’s especially tragic when that someone is a 15-year-old with so much potential.’ ‘Find happiness in the afterlife, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, also known as Gloria.’
- The Little Princess is currently being supported by her family, friends, close ones, and fans all over the world.
- Nikita Pearl Waligwa’s Career line
- Nikita began her expert career as an entertainer at a young age.
- Nikita made a name for himself as an entertainer in the 2016 Disney film. She was cast in the role of Gloria Sovereign of Katwe in a film that told the true story of Mutesi, Uganda’s best chess player.
- There, she won three Ugandan Ladies’ Lesser Titles and represented her country at four Global Chess Olympiads.
- The personal dramatization premiered at the Toronto Global Film Festival before being shown in 1,242 theaters over the course of the week.