Facts of Nikki Amuka
|Full Name:||Nikki Amuka|
|Birthday:||27th of February|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
Nikki Amuka, an English entertainer, was born in Nigeria. The feathered creature rose to prominence after her dramatic roles in Twelfth Night, Welcome to Thebes, and many others gained a large following. She was also nominated for an Ian Charleson Grant for her portrayal of Viola.
When was Nikki Amuka Birthed?
Nikki was born on the 27th of February 1976 in Delta, Nigeria. She is 43 years old and was born under the sign of Pisces. She is a Nigerian by birth and a Hausa-Fulani by nationality. She attended an all-inclusive school in England and aspired to be an artist. In any case, her ambition was hampered by injury. During a meeting, she stated;
“I hurt my back and was deciding what to do in college at the time, and I figured I’d go after show school because I realized you could do some moving there but it didn’t have to assume control over everything. That world [acting] truly opened up to me when I went to show school, and I began to look at it with starry eyes and became fixated on it like everyone else “..
Nikki enrolled at the London Institute of Music and Emotional Workmanship, where she worked for the Regal Shakespeare Organization. Nikki was fated to be raised by Nigerian guardians. Regardless, information about their names is currently unavailable to the media. Also, she hasn’t mentioned her siblings in any of her social media pages, implying that she is her parents’ sole offspring.
What is the Net Worth of Nikki Amuka?
Nikki may have earned a lot of money as an entertainer by portraying a variety of small and large roles in her films and arrangements. Furthermore, she has amassed a total of $5 million in net worth.
Who is Nikki Amuka Married to?
Nikki is currently unattached. Nonetheless, she was a married lady before she was a hitched lady. She married Geoffrey Streatfeild, an English entertainer. The couple first met during Nikki’s visit to RSC, which was held in Japan.
After dating each other for a few years, the couple married in September 2003. After six years of marriage, they recorded their separation and became isolated.
What is the Height of Nikki Amuka?
Nikki is blessed with a good body estimation, as she stands tall at 5 feet 7 inches. Regardless, information about her weight is still unknown to the media. She has dark hair and two pairs of lovely dark gleaming eyes.
Nikki Amuka’s Career Line
- Niki began her professional career in the theater in 2000, when she appeared in Greeting To Thebes and Twelfth Night at the Public Theater. With her presentation, she was awarded the Ian Charleson Grant in 2004 for playing Viola there.
- Her first official career, in any case, began in 1999, when she was cast as one of several characters in the TV series Holby City, in which she appeared in three scenes.
- At the time, in the year 2000, she was cast in her first film as Nicky in the film Forgive and Never Look Back.
- Later that year, in 2006, she was cast in the American powerful blood and gore film The Sign, which portrayed Dr. Becker’s role.
- She also appeared in the TV show Little Island, for which she received the BAFTA Award for Best Entertainer in December 2009.
- Nikki has also worked as a voice artist, lending her voice to the character of Glass Lady in the well-known arrangement Specialist What, as well as the cast of Christmas Unique Twice Upon a Period on BBC One.
- Her most recent role as an entertainer was as Mrs. Steerforth in the film The Individual History of David Copperfield.